The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T kit

Lebsteif

Will have to chat with some other na-t guys about emissions then. Am i right in knowing that the t57 will clear the distributer without any modifications. if so what sort of power gains are likely from this and what pressures can this run at (sorry if all these are noob questions, just not theat familiar with turbos but very axious to go this route:D)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The T57 does not clear the dizzy, that is a sales talk from XSpower. Bow1uk (another member on the board had the same problem. I would advise you to go for the T61 instead of the T57. The T57 got a much bigger hotside and sits almost against the intake, The T61 offers much more space because of the smaller hotside.

The T57 does not clear the dizzy, that is a sales talk from XSpower. Bow1uk (another member on the board had the same problem. I would advise you to go for the T61 instead of the T57. The T57 got a much bigger hotside and sits almost against the intake, The T61 offers much more space because of the smaller hotside.

ok cheers for clearing that up:) . What happens to the oxygen sensors on the orignal down pipe?

Will have to chat with some other na-t guys about emissions then. Am i right in knowing that the t57 will clear the distributer without any modifications. if so what sort of power gains are likely from this and what pressures can this run at (sorry if all these are noob questions, just not theat familiar with turbos but very axious to go this route:D)

you will have no problem with emitions if you leave your rear cat in, mine passed mot with just the rear cat

bit of advice ,go for the t61 and mod the manifold for it to fit ,the t57 just catches the dizzy and its laggy as hell due to the large hot side,the t61 will spool faster and it will clear the intercooler pipe on your intake better,a good welder can mod the mani no problem,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest divsupra

how much is a fuelcomputer as got the money sitting in my bank?also is it hard to fit?

what bhp would i be looking at whaens it on?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.