The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finished

rob wild

lovely!!!!just to add, maybe facelift rear lights??

Yep on the list :)

Looks great, looks like the neighbours are admiring it to:d

Yeah it turned a few heads today! Even in the wet! In fact one guy nearly crash into the back of a van he was looking at that much at a roundabout near my house :D Very funny to watch!

Wow...IS that really gunmetal ? Looks different to me, could be the light though.

Yeah stock gunmetal matey :)

That looks spot on mate, how come you never blended the line at the rear of the skirts above the vent?

The paintwork looks superb, looks really thick and well done..

And the wheels look just right, maybe lower it a little?

Did a few detailing on the car TBH wanted to leave that line in just to break the car up at bit plus not sure if anybody has notice but i got Rob to spray the Ridox lip the same black at the rear bumper just to tie the car together. Your right its still a tad high but i've got a set of teins in the shed ready to go on so that should improve the look as well :) Well spotted :)

I like that alot, i seem to remember you having oem skirts originally ?

Nope always had the those but they were a crap fit until Rob worked his magic!

You're welcome. Told you it would look fooking ace mate. Goes very well with your wheels just like i thought. Money very well spent IMO.

:D Your right matey!

Stunning pics dude. Car looks Great.

You have got the same front bumper as me, Ridox. Did you buy it, or did it come with car??

Yeah bought it off another Club member about a year ago :)

Thanks for all the comments guys! Its nice to finally have a car to be proud of after spending years working on it! and a good 12 grand on mods!

Plus its sooooooo good driving it again after a good few weeks! I scare myself really badly today forgot about the Single :eyebrows: Sh*t its fast after driving the wife's car for a while!

You're welcome. Told you it would look fooking ace mate. Goes very well with your wheels just like i thought. Money very well spent IMO.

You weren't supposed to choose the colour to match the wheels, you were supposed to make the wheels look pants, so that he would sell them to me. But now he's not going to do that is he :(

Looks really nice Rob, I take it you'll be at Mascrat next Monday?

Mike

You weren't supposed to choose the colour to match the wheels, you were supposed to make the wheels look pants, so that he would sell them to me. But now he's not going to do that is he :(

Looks really nice Rob, I take it you'll be at Mascrat next Monday?

Mike

Cheers Mike :) Will there be two meets this month? Next Sunday for a " Fog light modifications" meet :D

i like the way you titled this thread "finished" and then completely contradict yourself in your signature with Wanted/Next:- Nothing! Yeah right:- BL autobox, PI3800 Hi-Stall and Engine rebuild

which just goes to show theres no such thing as finished lol;)

Guest Nicholas

Nice car rob, great colour (obviously I'm going to say that...) not a big fan of the ridox front bumper in gunmetal though :)

i like the way you titled this thread "finished" and then completely contradict yourself in your signature with Wanted/Next:- Nothing! Yeah right:- BL autobox, PI3800 Hi-Stall and Engine rebuild

which just goes to show theres no such thing as finished lol;)

LOL yeah i know! Your right though when i bought the car (totally stock) the justification for buying it to the wife was that it would never need modifying :innocent:

Don't worry there is plenty more to come after the engine and gearbox! :D

Are you sure your OK Chris? The car does have a bodykit you know? :D

Gaz.

Whoo i've just got Chris's approval :D :nana: but saying that it was Chris that convinced me to get the wheels! and your right Chris i was thinking about having them resprayed black :)

EDIT: Just seen his last post :( oh well may be next time :)