The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many NA owners view this BBS.

Suprash

How many NA owners use this board ??  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How many NA owners use this board ??

• Im a NA owner and I browse this baord often.
    • No option, not allowed to setup a poll with one option

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

I thought the NA weight was arounf 12,500 kg, good to know yuor slightly heavy and still pulling good times, where can you get a car weighed, it wont fit on the bathroom scales :innocent:

NA = 12.5 tons eh? Jesus that is some ice install :p

I too have have an NA but it has been in hibernation for almost a year now due to the TT.....

I have had my NA for two years now and have been enjoying the low insurance with great looks. Was recently going to go down the line of kitting her up completely (using dude) and spending a lot of money on it but have just got a good quote for insurance on a TT and have been looking at a few nice ones in my area. So,.............Looks like I will soon be in the land of the Twin Turbos!!!!!! Joy:D

Saying That, I can find no faults with my NA except for the fact I cannot keep up when a crappy Imprezza boots it on the mway and looks smug when he slows down!!:mad:

Guest Rays the roof

Look often post regularly!

Guess I go for looks rather than performance, though most TT owners I have booted it against are surprised how well a non moded performs against them!!

Must be my skilful driving.....

been viewing for a while (4 years of dreaming of getting a supra until last weekend, when I finally bought one!)

Was wondering if I should pay membership, as the forums seem very dominated by TT owners.

for all you NA owners out there - how many times have u been asked why u didnt get a TT??:sly:

Well, I was driving a 1.3 felicia before, so even a NA is heaven. And its looks are to die for! :zzz:

KP

Guest Rays the roof

Was wondering if I should pay membership, as the forums seem very dominated by TT owners.

for all you NA owners out there - how many times have u been asked why u didnt get a TT??:sly:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pay and come along to meetings. The TT guys are not big headed about there engines, quite the opposite - a Supra is a Supra.....

As for why not a TT, see how many times meets are missed coz the Turbo is giving problems!! NA is much less tempramental and still Muchos fun to drive.

Originally posted by Aerotop Dave

Ahhh, but does the stiffening actually exist?

That's what I meant earlier in the thread - is it an old wives' tale? Has anyone actually seen the extra 'bits'?

Lets cut yours up then and have a look :p :D

• 5 months later...

oops. Sorry. It looks like I'm reviving a dead thread but I'm not 'cause when you visit http://www.mkivsupra.net/bbs , it randomly picks a Poll to show on the front page, and just now it picked this one, complete with Typo :p

I wonder if Polls can be marked as 'dealt with' , else it'd be a never ending pot of polls that get chosen from at random, surely counter-effective.

Okay. I'm not pissed but I am drinking.