The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No One knows we exist

geoffvalenti

Originally posted by geoffvalenti

If someone was to design and post up an A5 flyer, we could download and print a few copies before going to a meet. 2 to a sheet of A4, it wouldn't take long, and we could have a bundle with us when walking around the cars and just stick them under the wipers.

Yep, seems like a good idea to me.

no more than any other domain surely? Ahh well, I suppose it depends on what type of memory you have etc. roman numerals.

Cards etc- as stated, as soon as I get them I'll find out who hasn't got them etc.

If you want to pm me your name now then I'll start compiling a list.

We could do a flyer. Nice idea. When I forget about that and post up asking what it was, please remind me.

Originally posted by carl0s

I always say "em kay eye vee supra dot net" but then having to say "slash bbs" 'cause the front page isn't very "opening" doesn't help, IYSWIM.

Me too - I've been adding /bbs to the URL on the cards.

I remember when I first found the site. Looked around but didn't even find the forums until about my third visit...

Although that's been addressed by the current main page.