The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aberdeen meet?

kslb

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABERDEEN MEET 16 JUNE 07 @ NEWMACHAR HOTEL 1200hrs (ISH)

1. kslb

2. supra dan

3. G10ECK

4. tDR

5. AlanM

6. GrantBoy

7. RIJ8631

8. Supradoopa

9. fatbob

10. fordyce

11. craig l

12. Jakewebster

13. Mike M

14. GOGS

15. SupraPL

16. Renegade

17. kaapstad/dodste

18. Supraman

19. Eve

20.Pag

21.wallace9

Its looking good so far and really looking forward to meeting you all hope the sun is out and you all take good looking single female friends with good taste in bikini's...lol

Anyone going to this from the Glasgow area up for a convoy :)

I would of went to this, but im back from the MODBALL that day so dont fancy driving from London to Aberdeen. Plus i was wanting to take Injectors and HKS Fuel rail from KLSB. Aaaaah!

Geo.

1. kslb

2. supra dan

3. G10ECK

4. tDR

5. AlanM

6. GrantBoy

7. RIJ8631

8. Supradoopa

9. fatbob

10. fordyce

11. craig l

12. Jakewebster

13. Mike M

14. GOGS

15. SupraPL

16. Renegade

17. kaapstad/dodste

18. Supraman

19. Eve

20.Pag

21.wallace9

22.Naybad

Should be ok for this would be nice to see them all parked up. Altho that means ill have to clean the thing

Should be ok for this would be nice to see them all parked up. Altho that means ill have to clean the thing

It should always be clean, my mates think my supe cleans itself because they have never seen it dirty.lol

It will be good to see them all parked up and nice and shiny I can't wait.

Probably be even easier to meet you in Kirrie mate as it's only 14 mile away from me. See first how many folk are heading up past Forfar and if were the only ones then maybe meet you in Kirrie car park or main street somewhere.:)

It's not fair I wanna be in the convoy but I live in Aberdeen looks like I might have to convoy it back with some of you. lol

Really lookin forward to the meet and the BBQ. Can't wait to see a few more supes around here.

"""" Mike M Probably be even easier to meet you in Kirrie mate as it's only 14 mile away from me. See first how many folk are heading up past Forfar and if were the only ones then maybe meet you in Kirrie car park or main street somewhere. """"

Will do something like that see closer to the time

My back to back has a wedding on the 16th so he cant come out on the 15th for me so il be back on the 18th shite i was well looking forward to this!!Il def be to next years one if i cant get time off il quit!!!!

Hope there will be pics posted for me to look at when im stuck at sea lol nightmare.

My back to back has a wedding on the 16th so he cant come out on the 15th for me so il be back on the 18th shite i was well looking forward to this!!Il def be to next years one if i cant get time off il quit!!!!

Hope there will be pics posted for me to look at when im stuck at sea lol nightmare.

I will make sure I get some Pics shame you can't make it, should be a good day.

If all goes well there should certainly be plenty more to come.

I have been in touch with a garage i have used in the past and although I don't use them for any major work as they specialize in impreza and evo builds they have said they would do a discount on the rolling road if we would like exclusive use on the saturday afternoon. I am still waiting on confirmation on price but thought I would see what the interest was before I said yes or no.

Also what price is good if we decide to do it and what questions do you all have with regard the equipment they use etc.....

I should get a price today so will let you know as soon as I do, they have a fantastic carpark area for those daredevils as well.

I am just trying to make it as fun a day as possible was thinking lunch at Newmachar hotel, a look at all the motors then a drive to the rolling road for those that want to do a power run and those that want to watch.

Opinions please...........

1. kslb

2. supra dan

3. G10ECK

4. tDR

5. AlanM

6. GrantBoy

7. RIJ8631

8. Supradoopa

9. fatbob

10. fordyce

11. craig l

12. Jakewebster

13. Mike M

14. GOGS

15. SupraPL

16. Renegade

17. kaapstad/dodste

18. Supraman

19. Eve

20.Pag

21.wallace9

22.Naybad

Anyone of you guys owns N/A-T? :search:

I am just trying to make it as fun a day as possible was thinking lunch at Newmachar hotel, a look at all the motors then a drive to the rolling road for those that want to do a power run and those that want to watch.

Opinions please...........

All sounds great. I am definitely interested in the rolling road as I was gonna do that soon anyway. Isn't Wallace Performance is it?

Pick up the Supra on Wednesday (30th); barely able to control myself. Still stressing about selling my Celica though...anyone want her?

If it is Wallace performance, I know for a fact they have a Dastek rolling road and will not be able to RR autos as a result.

The Dastek RR day I recently organised had a pretty poor turnout from the Supras partly due to this.

Cheers,

Brian.

I am afraid it is Wallace and is a Dastek so I guess that F%*ks that up a bit I never even gave it a thought about the auto problem in fact I didn't even know it was a problem never mind I guess we will just have the meet at the Newmachar hotel but I will sort something out for after the BBQ am sure I can come up with something before then. Look forward to the meet.

Sorry if I built up your hopes with the RR.

Rolling Road was a 'nice to have' only mate. The meet is the main reason that everyone is going. A nice cruise around the surrounding countryside (avoiding those annoying speed cameras) would be good if the weather is right. Maybe down the coast road?