10. fordyce

11. craig l

12. Jakewebster

13. Mike M

14. GOGS

15. SupraPL

16. Renegade

17.kaapstad/dodste

It's looking like it's going to be a good one, keep the names coming!!!!

I'll be there with Ryan (son). PS Envy done a great job and resolved the Code 42 error I had... :-)

1. kslb

2. supra dan

3. G10ECK

4. tDR

5. AlanM

6. GrantBoy

7. RIJ8631

8. Supradoopa

9. fatbob

10. fordyce

11. craig l

12. Jakewebster

13. Mike M

14. GOGS

15. SupraPL

16. Renegade

17. kaapstad/dodste

18. Supraman

I'll be there with Ryan (son). PS Envy done a great job and resolved the Code 42 error I had... :-)

Hey dude, what did Envy do to sort your problem??

Did you take the car down to them??

Mine goes down to Turbo Fit 30th April for its Single Install.

Geo.

They went back to basics and becuse they had a good understanding of the Supra wiring were able to locate a dodgy wire coming of the ECU. It would appear the car had traction control at one time and when it was removed they made a mess of the wiring!

Going down this week coming to get Thor chip installed! :-)

Good luck with the single though with these guys on the case you won't need it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

1. kslb

2. supra dan

3. G10ECK

4. tDR

5. AlanM

6. GrantBoy

7. RIJ8631

8. Supradoopa

9. fatbob

10. fordyce

11. craig l

12. Jakewebster

13. Mike M

14. GOGS

15. SupraPL

16. Renegade

17. kaapstad/dodste

18. Supraman

19. Eve

Eve is Aberdeen based as am I and jakewebster as well how bout you?

Yea, I knew you and Jake were Aberdeen. I am in Alness 20 miles north of Inverness. Supra might be off the road for the meet - but if it is I will come along in the Vectra

Yea, I knew you and Jake were Aberdeen. I am in Alness 20 miles north of Inverness. Supra might be off the road for the meet - but if it is I will come along in the Vectra

Sounds good, if we go for a spin I have a seat spare, generally because I can't convince anyone to get in it. Its not that I am a mad driver just idiots don't appreciate speed or the necessity of sideways travel. lol:eyebrows:

AlanM I take it you know SupraPL as he is up that way you might be able to get a lift with him if yours is off the road. I know you have the Vectra but hey ho. He was on about a local meet up there as well when are you all gonna get that sorted. I need a few more within driving distance over the summer.

I would love to come along but the supra wont be ready im afraid may come up in the vectra if that would be ok would be good to put faces to names and to see all of the supes:d

Sounds good the more the merrier. I agree it would be good to put names to faces only met jakewebster from the forum.

Never met him, but he is not far away. might still have the supra, depends how quickly I can get the conversion started

So what you doing to her???????

Mine is at Envy at the moment getting a little work done, I don't trust anyone round here anymore. Check mine out in the Envy section.

I have checked yours ,,, lol

Having a single conversion done, and maybe a stroker kit, just waiting on a few facts to make decision on the stroker

Sounds impressive hope she is finished in time would be great to see.

I would love to come along but the supra wont be ready im afraid may come up in the vectra if that would be ok would be good to put faces to names and to see all of the supes:d

So PAG where abouts you from, I have seen a few supes about the town but not sure I have seen yours!

Are you around the BOD area?

AlanM I take it you know SupraPL as he is up that way you might be able to get a lift with him if yours is off the road. I know you have the Vectra but hey ho. He was on about a local meet up there as well when are you all gonna get that sorted. I need a few more within driving distance over the summer.

Never met him, but he is not far away. might still have the supra, depends how quickly I can get the conversion started

We don't know each other. :( It is a shame because we live close by (20 miles)...

Looking forward to this sounds like itl be a laugh will have to book holidays to make sure im onshore.I live just south of stonehaven my cars been off the road for about 7 months the brakes are shot and the windscreens cracked right across she also needs four tyres.Bought a house 8 months ago and became a dad on the 1st of nov so had to put the supe on the back burner for a while but am slowly getting back on my feet my brakes arrived today well chuffed with them but cant aford to do the rest in time for the meet.:(