The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aberdeen meet?

kslb

Mike M,

We are going for the 16 June meeting at the Newmachar hotel for lunch then cruising on up to Lochter Country Club. Hope this suits.

Jake,

I have PM'd you about stopping of at yours, so as you suggested it as well it's on the list. Should be a great day.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike M,

We are going for the 16 June meeting at the Newmachar hotel for lunch then cruising on up to Lochter Country Club. Hope this suits.

Jake,

I have PM'd you about stopping of at yours, so as you suggested it as well it's on the list. Should be a great day.

Cool, I'm onshore then so I should be able to make this. Better get the polish out:)

I have spoken to the owner of the Newmachar Hotel and he has kindly said that he will close of the carpark for our exclusive use so we will have to get the lids open and see who's running what!!!!!

I am interested to see where all of our money has gone, you should be able to see my motor on an Envy thread soon and you will be able to see how i managed to fit the sale of my flat under the hood of my car......

Even if im not there, your welcome to stop off at mine chaps! Lots of space to park up for a chat!

Thanks Jake will do I will make sure there is plenty of photo's and vids for you to check out when you return.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,

Just been down to Newcastle to buy my Supra the day, should be picking her up in the next couple of weeks.

I'm still getting over the shock of actually buying my dream car!

I would have been up for a run up to Eberdeen as I used to live up that way in Peterhead. Now down in mighty Arbroath! Problem is I'm away to Canada for a couple weeks and don't get back till after the trip.

Loving ownership and the forum already I'll be looking forward to any other events/runs.

Great to be here!:D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

I would be up for this depending on date.

1. kslb

2. supra dan

3. G10ECK

4. tDR

5. AlanM

6. GrantBoy

7. RIJ8631

8. Supradoopa

9. fatbob

10. fordyce

11. craig l

12. Jakewebster

13. Mike M

14. GOGS

15. SupraPL

Regards

Tomasz

PS. Anybody stay near Inverness?

Its 16 June meeting at the Newmachar Hotel/Tilly Lounge, just outside Aberdeen. Meet for lunch and a look at all the motors then a short run out for those that are up for it.

Hope you can all still make it. The rear carpark is getting closed off for Supra's only so should be some good photo's to be had.

well i think i will be going as i pick up my supra on sunday :D

just in the middle of cleaning it

1. kslb

2. supra dan

3. G10ECK

4. tDR

5. AlanM

6. GrantBoy

7. RIJ8631

8. Supradoopa

9. fatbob

10. fordyce