The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MUST READ! New Road Tax Tracking proposals

Guest SupZ0rs

I am starting to hate this country, its turning into a dictatorship..... seriously thinking about moving country now.

We get taxed to the hilt

We have a rubbish Health service

We have a rubbish education service

Our emergancy responce services are stretched

We pay to much tax on petrol

We pay road tax

We pay council tax

We pay Tax on everyting we buy

Companies pay Corp tax and all manner of other taxes

Its rubbish ... i worked out that if i spent my whole income for 1 month 78% of my money goes in TAX !! i mean what !!!

ahhhh and now they want to introduce a device where you get billed for your journeys and if you go over the speed limit you get an automatic fine.... this is going over the mark i reckon.

rant over.

We all moan we have it bad but many other countries are unfortunately the same. Germany - 50% income tax?, France - Toll roads everywhere (and full of french people), etc. etc.

True but at least Germany has amazing roads, and no speed limits on most of the autobahns, and a good education and health servoice etc

We cant even get something as simple as gritting the roads when the weather gets cold !!

This road tax thing border's on invasion of privacy cos of knowing where you are all of the time etc

We all moan we have it bad but many other countries are unfortunately the same. Germany - 50% income tax?, France - Toll roads everywhere (and full of french people), etc. etc.

Granted they have a higher income tax. But what other taxes do they pay?? I really don't know but I bet with stealth taxes we pay well over that and as pointed out already we get bugger all back.

Is it just me or are we paying more and more and getting less and less. we don't even have national industry to really worry about any more!! :search:

This road tax thing border's on invasion of privacy ...

Couldn't agree more, it's an absolute joke, with the only people laughing are the government all the way to the bank!

If the car is driven they will know exactly where you are, how long you have been there.

Get out if you can, because it's only going to get worse.

Some will say the grass is always greener etc etc, depends what you want out of life. Personally the UK isn't somewhere I ever want to live again, certainly not while these tax monsters are in power.

A mate of mine once said that if a few more politicians were taken out, maybe they'd consider their policies a little more carefully. I think he's right.