The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WARNING!!! Don't bid on this supra on Ebay.

moistfinger

Heh .. I was just about to post exactly what you said, as soon as he / she says it's in another country just say you've got a business meeting planned and can be at that location tomorrow etc :D

Trouble is, they're probably expecting it anyway so it wouldn't faze them :(

Of course it wont faze them - they are not there and they have no intention of ever meeting you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WARNING!!!!

Don't bid on this Supra on ebay.

Click Here

The car being offered is mine , the scamming fuck has taken all of the details from my auto trader ad and is offering it for sale on ebay . For nearly half the asking price. Ebay have been informed , lets hope nobody falls for it.

I'M F***ING FUMING!!!!

what the hell!!! i didnt know that kind of thing could happen. thats a shocker that:blink:

Cheers Guys :)

I sent an e-mail from a mates pc asking to view the car.Didn't want to use my registered ebay address in case it messed up any investigation.Just waiting for a reply.

I see that he has obviously scammed a Audi A3 TDI 2003 for £6000.Just going to look on the Auto Trader web site and see if i can warn the owner as to what is happening and get them to forward a complaint.

Will call the police in the morning, but I don't expect they will do anything.

Guest StevenSheen

Ebay is full of these.....I came across a couple while looking for mine, CJ is right they are always abroad and will send the cars and they wish to use paypal for your protection lol....jokers

I had a lady trying to sell me a stunning TT for £5400 it was obviously a scam but I requested more details..... I got a response...apparently from a woman who said the car is located in Ireland....That it was her sons who dies recently and this car will be a gift for her sons memory then the typical garbage about arranging payment via paypal and shipping the car over....Christ have these people no morales....

Thank god I didnt buy one and went to GT-Cars instead....

:search:

Ebay is full of these.....I came across a couple while looking for mine, CJ is right they are always abroad and will send the cars and they wish to use paypal for your protection lol....jokers

I had a lady trying to sell me a stunning TT for £5400 it was obviously a scam but I requested more details..... I got a response...apparently from a woman who said the car is located in Ireland....That it was her sons who dies recently and this car will be a gift for her sons memory then the typical garbage about arranging payment via paypal and shipping the car over....Christ have these people no morales....

Thank god I didnt buy one and went to GT-Cars instead....

:search:

Good post Stephen. It's a good job too, you could have been ripped off!!:rolleyes:

H.

This happened to me too but my car was not even advertised for sale! It got bid up to around £25 million or something in the end, quite pleased with that valuation haha.

It does make your blood boil when you see this kind of scam.

This tw@t hasn't replied to my e-mail saying that I really want it and would you remove the advert ASAP etc.

Maybe he wonders if we're on to him or maybe it's a member off here that needs a few quid!!:)

Would really like to get my hands on the cnut and give him a bitch slap to remember!!

H.

Here is a sample that I get sent regularly :D

The car is located in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

I have listed the car as being in London because my previous location was London.

The car is registered in UK.

I have recently moved from London to Amsterdam due to my work and I took the car with me, that is why I am sending it from here. I've never imagined that I would have to sell it so soon, but it is UK registered and I will sell it easy for the British market.

You don't have to worry about the shipping though, I will handle everything.

I have the shipping company to take care of all the arrangements.

They will be responsible for the security of this transaction.

The payment will be sent directly to the shipping company.

The purchase price is £3000.

You will have to send a first deposit. After the car will be delivered you will make the rest of

payment.

You will have a 15 days inspection period from the moment the car is received.

If you will agree to keep the car you will make the rest of payment, If not the shipping company will send the car back to me on my expenses and you will receive your deposit back.

Hey when I was selling my mark 3 thats exactly how my ad read :D no wonder I ended up selling it here :D

This tw@t hasn't replied to my e-mail saying that I really want it and would you remove the advert ASAP etc.

Maybe he wonders if we're on to him or maybe it's a member off here that needs a few quid!!:)

Would really like to get my hands on the cnut and give him a bitch slap to remember!!

H.

He hasn't replied to me either and I'm slightly annoyed. If you're going to try and scam people at least have the decency to put some f*****g effort into it!

Go to http://www.ebay.com - Live help

and you can talk to them (msn messenger styley) and have them sort it

Just gave them a go .

Waste of time, all they did was give me a link to a report e-mail which i had already sent.

Oh well!! there is nothing more I can do , just hope nobody falls for it.

Ohh!! BTW My Supe is still for sale (not on ebay) http://toyotasupra4sale.bravehost.com/

Just gave them a go .

Waste of time, all they did was give me a link to a report e-mail which i had already sent.

Oh well!! there is nothing more I can do , just hope nobody falls for it.

doh!

Oh well, fingers crossed.

I sent him a message too, to see if he would sell it to me....no response yet

got this reply:

Hi there,

The 1997 TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 Turbo is still available for the price of £6500 GBP + shipping to your door.The estimated

cost for door to door shipping to just about anywhere in the UK will cost about £ 500 GBP and takes 8 days to arrive

at your address. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

The car is meticulously maintained. No damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, runs and sounds awesome,

the engine has never been repaired or something like that, never been into accidents and it is as advertised .The

vehicle comes with all the documents, original ones. The car comes complete with full service history and is

stunning in every way.

The car was bought from UK, it meets the UK specs and the UK road worthy regulations and it complies with the UK

emissions standard.

The vehicle is accurate, corrosion free, no scratches, no damage of any kind, was properly serviced and stored, has

a clear title, all the manuals and the original documents are in English. The buyer will receive them along with

title and all the additional documents needed for registration upon purchase.

I have just came back to my home country Hungary because I got a very good job offer here. I did some research, as I

brought the car with me, with the intention of driving it but when I found out about the very high import duties and

all the restrictions regarding registration and emissions tests here I have made up my mind and decided to sell it.

I have another photos available, so if you are interested in buying it let me know and I will send them to you.

I am a private seller not a dealer thus this transaction is sales tax free, however please note purchase price does

not include shipping and insurance taxes. This transaction is insured by the vehicle purchase protection program,

which means that after you receive the car you will have a 5 days inspection period to inspect it and to evaluate

it's mechanical and cosmetically condition before buying the vehicle.

I want to take the opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate, the financial part of this deal will

be managed by Ebay, in this way both of us will be protected. I will make all the documents from here on your name

and address, they will be signed and legalized and when you will get them you will only have to put your signature

on.

If you want to complete the purchase please send me your ebay ID, your full name and address and I will notify ebay

that you are selected as my buyer. After I get in touch with them they will contact you to explain the entire

procedure.

Please email me soon if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.

All the best!

Well that's just not fair. What makes your offer more interesting than mine? He still hasn't answered me!

I wish we could find a way to meet this genuine seller.....

I am surprised he says he has more photos though.

I expect he has gone to my web site that i put up to sell the car.

I had the address in my auto trader advert. http://toyotasupra4sale.bravehost.com/

got this reply:

Hi there,

The 1997 TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 Turbo is still available for the price of £6500 GBP + shipping to your door.The estimated

cost for door to door shipping to just about anywhere in the UK will cost about £ 500 GBP and takes 8 days to arrive

at your address. For an accurate shipping cost please include your shipping address in your next email.

The car is meticulously maintained. No damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, runs and sounds awesome,

the engine has never been repaired or something like that, never been into accidents and it is as advertised .The

vehicle comes with all the documents, original ones. The car comes complete with full service history and is

stunning in every way.

The car was bought from UK, it meets the UK specs and the UK road worthy regulations and it complies with the UK

emissions standard.

The vehicle is accurate, corrosion free, no scratches, no damage of any kind, was properly serviced and stored, has

a clear title, all the manuals and the original documents are in English. The buyer will receive them along with

title and all the additional documents needed for registration upon purchase.

I have just came back to my home country Hungary because I got a very good job offer here. I did some research, as I

brought the car with me, with the intention of driving it but when I found out about the very high import duties and

all the restrictions regarding registration and emissions tests here I have made up my mind and decided to sell it.

I have another photos available, so if you are interested in buying it let me know and I will send them to you.

I am a private seller not a dealer thus this transaction is sales tax free, however please note purchase price does

not include shipping and insurance taxes. This transaction is insured by the vehicle purchase protection program,

which means that after you receive the car you will have a 5 days inspection period to inspect it and to evaluate

it's mechanical and cosmetically condition before buying the vehicle.

I want to take the opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate, the financial part of this deal will

be managed by Ebay, in this way both of us will be protected. I will make all the documents from here on your name

and address, they will be signed and legalized and when you will get them you will only have to put your signature

on.

If you want to complete the purchase please send me your ebay ID, your full name and address and I will notify ebay

that you are selected as my buyer. After I get in touch with them they will contact you to explain the entire

procedure.

Please email me soon if you want to move forward and let me know if you need anything else.

All the best!

Sounds like a very genuine sort of chap. CNUT !!

He knows more about the car than I do. :blink:

But he forgot I also have the manual in Japanese as well.

the engine has never been repaired or something like that
:more: :what: