The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WARNING!!! Don't bid on this supra on Ebay.

moistfinger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phillw454
WARNING!!!!

Don't bid on this Supra on ebay.

Click Here

The car being offered is mine , the scamming fuck has taken all of the details from my auto trader ad and is offering it for sale on ebay . For nearly half the asking price. Ebay have been informed , lets hope nobody falls for it.

I'M F***ING FUMING!!!!

this has happend loads lately, i always look at cars, you see them 1 week on there for 8k with a good seller, then a week later for half the price with a seller with no feedback. dont think thers alot you can do:(

After seeing your obvious distress I also reported it to eBay as being a dodgy listing in order to see if it would help get it removed... standard reply and there it is, still active. I presume they want to take their fees on the transaction and are happy to let the fraudster rip someone off :(

Shocking but expected from these scumbags.

Yep. Mine was readvertised on ebay with the Number Plate in view too. Some poor buyer paid £3k via Western Union thinking he had bought my car that I had rightfull purchased only a month earlier. He also turned up at my door and starting asking questions about it. Scary stuff.