The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Done Deal (Hopefully)!!

Havard

Can you find out if he got the facelift front and rear lights as well?

Check the brakes as well, some facelifts got the big UK brakes as well.

It has got facelift lights, 5 dials on the dash too.

I'll check the brakes and the vin plate when I get there. I think i have made my mind up.!!

H.

Guest Phillw454

does it have any mot's etc? or import docs? these should have the milage. mine has around 90k on the clock but runs sweet as a nut. most garages always do a hpi check before they sell them on to whoever, but its definatly worth getting your own. mine is a 94 L reg mk4 NA and has 5gears

does it have any mot's etc? or import docs? these should have the milage. mine has around 90k on the clock but runs sweet as a nut. most garages always do a hpi check before they sell them on to whoever, but its definatly worth getting your own. mine is a 94 L reg mk4 NA and has 5gears

Cheers Phil, I will send this guy an e-mail to find out what doc's he's got. Sounds like he picked it up from Covenrty a couple of years ago after it had just been imported. Sounds like the is very little import paperwork!!

h.

Guest Phillw454
Cheers Phil, I will send this guy an e-mail to find out what doc's he's got. Sounds like he picked it up from Covenrty a couple of years ago after it had just been imported. Sounds like the is very little import paperwork!!

h.

think there is 1 main doc that has the milage and port where it was imported etc. but not 100% soz, best of luck:)

i thought you were fussy? and now you seem to have made up your mind before even seeing/driving it :)

Its probably sound but try and stay non commited until you see it in the flesh............

Point taken!! I am clever enough not to hand over my "hard earned" without being sure but all the factors are looking good. The guy has sent me an e-mail back with the details of the garage that has serviced it for the last two years.

We'll go up there and make a decision!!

Thanks for yoyur advice guys and gals. I probably wouldn't buy one if it wasn't for you lot!!;)

H.