The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dude's 10 second run - The Video !

Jake

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys , the reason i sat on the line so long was to try and build some boost , it was the first meet for the car and i knew after 3 11's it had a 10 in it but couldnt work out the best way to do it so racing Leon wasnt first on my mind , turned out that by playing with the BC i didnt need to do that , in fact i didnt hit over 1.6 bar all day , if anyone wants to see more i have several M.pegs but need someone to host em or e.mail me and i'll mail em back .

Dude :devil:

lol- bit laggy mate???

Nice one- hope to see you run again soon.

Not really it had the 67 on then , but theres a world of difference between the street and a drag strip , on the street a bit of wheelspin gets the boost up quick , after that meet i changed to a looser converter and had no lag with the little turbo .

... if anyone wants to see more i have several M.pegs but need someone to host em or e.mail me and i'll mail em back .

send them to me dude, and I'll see if I can host them on my webspace. It's pretty nippy, based on a server in the States

Guest suprawannabe

Great run dude and wicked vid, I used to live near avon park and always went and always ran high tens or low elevens and best I managed was a low ten as had a crakin start off the line and the machine was fairly standard with just some porting a rejet and a K&N panel filter and a decent zorst...........but it was a bike and to see a car as big as a supra doing these sort of times is superb and wish I had been there ! best I ever saw at Avon park was a high 5 second run from one of the jet cars and the sound was just out of this world ! Top respect for a wicked run and its obvious from the vid there is plenty still to come off this time and I would not put money on my bike being able to take a supe driven like this down the strip thats for sure !

Sounds good John, when do you think you'll be giving it its first propper runs? Are you going to takr it to Rotorstock again? :thumbs:

Id like to do the 'God of the Pod' which ive been invited to as a guest car , however i dont know if i can afford to get it mapped by then , we will just have to see how it goes !!! :cry: :cry:

Rotorstock is defo my aim , i should have won it last year , wont make the same mistake this year though

Dude ;)

Yeah. I wonder what that Corolla is putting out these days. Was nice to see something a little different there, even if you did let him off :D

Caught with pants down and BC off springs to mind !!!!!Still even at 1.2 bar i allmost had him !!!! :read:

Dude :cool: