The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2004 Supra Gumball - 14th & 21st August

mawby

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get the video up as soon as I can, we've got some really good footage.

I'd've had it posted by now but I've got a power cut at home, and I'm posting from my laptop round my mates house, but as soon as I've got power at home, I'll get editing and then I'll upload it.

I had a great time, thanks for sorting it out for us, it was a bit scarey leading for the 1st section that I was in!

Looking forward to the next one :D:D

Subradibbs, thanks for the compliment. ;)

Your car was looking pretty horny too. (In the words of Dan, my passenger) :D

BYE,

Adam.

Top video. Shame you didn't catch some of the sounds on there, I see you got the bit when I went past you and purposely lifted off the throttle to give a nise pissttssssttttt sound! Would be great if we could here that on the film. :thumbs: And us lot going through the tunnel, that should sound good too.

AWESOME MATE

Some real nice footage,would be nice if we could get some sounds but iam bias as i cant stand that slim shady prat:p the white one sounded lovely and ashs dump valve would make for a great collection:thumbs:

And i have always been curious as to how mine sounds:)

Hi all,

Great run out, even the weather was good. Thanks to Mawby for the organisation, what a sight 10 Supra's in a row (well some of the time) and all on video, excellent. Looking forward to the next one.

Paul and Tina.

Glad you all liked the vid, only problem with the sound was that Dan and I were chatting and some of the stuff wasn't fit for the ears of you youngsters! :p

Plus there was a fair amount of wind noise too. Maybe I should invest in a big boom mic that they use for TV. :D

Adam.