The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fu**ing Raging!!

Oly

Gutted man !

I doubt it would help but you never know.

Put up a sign at the car park thanking the individual for damaging your car then leaving his fingerprints and a hand written confession letter including fingerprints as well as paint debris from his car.

Tell him to come clean and pay up or you will give the evidence to your uncle who is in the police.

I have my doubts that it would work, however if it makes the scumbag worried and paranoid about it then bonus.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a good day! i really hope you find him and give the m*therfucker a beating he'll never forget. something happened to me today and luckily i found them. had to introduce his face to the floor.

i hate people like this they deserve to be killed.

Cheers guys, i'm usually dead chilled and calm - but this has tipped me over.. some good posts here :)

The handwriting on the note looked like it was a woman looking at it:blink:

Could be difficult.

I'm an angel but the devil is coming out tomorrow :eyebrows:

Nightmare mate it makes me sick when people do this and yes its gota be a women as i see them time and time again in supermarket carparks,usually men seem to realise theres a nice car parked there and take there time getting out,but overweight women will just swing the fekin door wide open while they haul there fat ass out of the car,banging anything next to them....FEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I JUST WANA KILL SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it really grinds on me,and they look at you like yea its only a car!!!!you feel like saying to them..tell ya what love why dont i follow you home and take a shit on your 3 peice,then mabye pour a tin of gloss on your carpet you fekin numpty!!!!!!!!!

sorry folks calm now:(

Guest gzaerojon

this kinda thing really Fcuks me off!!

hope you find out who it was mate

oh and buy a can of expanding foam and a very long tube to fit halfway up his exhaust :eyebrows:

Sorry to hear about this Oly, I know you could not wait to get your car back and when you do some scum bag does this to you. I would park your car up in the same place tomorrow and watch out for the tosser to turn up ( as they wont help them self to come over to your car or park near it to see what you have done about it) and then kick ten buckets of sh*t out of them. Anywhere I go I will always park in two bays and I don't give a sh*t what others think.

try to think smart:

Who uses that carpark?

Is there passing trade or is it used exclusively by certain employees?

Then make a list of those employees and any car(s) they have. If they have 2 cars they may be using the other one for a couple of weeks if their door is dented too.

People tend to park similar times in the week in similar spots, so see who tends to use that spot after a week or two.

They may try to repeat their 'justice' if they think they got away with it - so try to 'trap' them, with the car under surveillance this time ofcourse.

Think smart, people are predictable and sloppy. Not everyone is as cunning as Hannibal Lecter.

don't know what to say mate :(

My blood is boiling just thinking about it! AHHHHH

Fu*king scum bag!

Oly, I hope you manage to sort this mate, and find the person responsible.

- Ask if anyone noticed a car parked by yours and get a description of the car and owner

- Offer a reward (like £30) for info.

With Christmas time on our door steps, money is short and a reward might just help ;)

- Colour of paint!

Look for your paint on the other cars and vis versa on yours.

- let your garage know asap so they don't throw any extra paint away. May save you having to pay for a remix

What was their problem with your parking though? Were you using two spaces?

I know of some people who get annoyed if people don't "line up" i.e. park consecutively. I've worked with people who got irate if they saw someone had parked away from the other cars, albeit in a legitimate space.

Some people are very small-minded.

I hate people who do things like that. As Vincent said in Pulp Fiction " I just wish I caught 'em doin' it,

ya know? Oh man, I'd give anything

to catch 'em doin' it. It'a been

worth his doin' it, if I coulda

just caught 'em, you know what I

mean?"

:blink:

slow day at work Jae? :D