Exterior finished (pics)

Gaz6002

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top secret do a thing that can adjust certain coilovers in-car so you can change the height. I saw it on a skyline in a magazine a few months back. I did put a post up asking about it but with no luck.

That car looks awesome mate, well done.

The air bags thing - not airbags (must have missed that thread)

http://www.topsecretjpn.com/products/roberuta.jpg

"Roberuta has enlisted us as one of the few companies to carry their unique products. Roberuta is famous from their Ferrari products in Japan. Roberuta Cup Kits are an electronically controlled height adjustable system that fits directly on top of your coilover. They are NOT hydraulics or airbags. They do NOT suffer from the same limitations and performance reducing issues as hydraulic systems or air bags. We use the complete system on several of our competition vehicles.

Imagine being able to raise or lower your vehicle's ride height at the touch of a button. Steep driveways, flatbed tow trucks, and jacking up your vehicle with a standard jack all become effortless. Lowering your vehicle to the absolute maximum for your next car show is possible without readjusting your coilover at the show. Life becomes simpler and you can spend more time enjoying your vehicle."

Regards,

Gaz.

looking great, you now have the lip of death, enjoy.

im going to have to ride like a 4x4 height when i get mine done, otherwise ill have no kit left, it will look cack, but what can i do.

airbags?

I have airbags on my old turbo'd ZR. (engine from rover 820ti) would whip the N/A's :)

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f9/andyibiza/ZR006.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f9/andyibiza/ZR003.jpg

If you want any info on them just PM me, Rayvern Hydraulics did mine

That car looks awesome mate, well done.

The air bags thing - not airbags (must have missed that thread)

[qimg]http://www.topsecretjpn.com/products/roberuta.jpg[/qimg]

"Roberuta has enlisted us as one of the few companies to carry their unique products. Roberuta is famous from their Ferrari products in Japan. Roberuta Cup Kits are an electronically controlled height adjustable system that fits directly on top of your coilover.

So they go on top of my coilovers ? Or do you need an entirely new system ? Please send me prices\info Gaz when you send me prices for the 340mm Brembo brakes :)

So they go on top of my coilovers ? Or do you need an entirely new system ? Please send me prices\info Gaz when you send me prices for the 340mm Brembo brakes :)

Fit's on top of ANY coilover setup.

Its big money for this kit - around £2k.

Actually I have your price for the brakes, sending now.

Gaz.

They have done a real nice job there Gaz - was it expensive mate or quite reasonable as the finish looks outstanding!!;)

They were VERY reasonable actually mate, cost me £650 for prepping and fitting the bumper, wiring in the facelift sidelights, repairing a sideskirt and respraying the tailgate where I had one of those dodgy rear screen spoilers. The finish is amazing and the pics don't really do it justice at all.

On a side note, they paint F1 teams trucks so I had faith in their ability!

i think supramatt was looking into a spring loaded plate mount.

so when you picked up speed it folded up out the way of the intercooler,

i've also heard about this from the RX7 forums, I wonder if anyone wants to get me a price ;) I'm liking the plate less and less each day lol I was spoilt on the drive home without it when I picked her up