Supragal

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Supragal

who's surname is Unsworth and sent me a BIG envelope with teh cheque? There was no board name in it so no clue who' it is... the amount send doesn't tally up either, please drop me a pm :)

hello? who is this from?!?!?

Still to pay:

If your names here pm me please!! (unless you've posted it etc in the last couple of days I just haven't got it thats all...)

ray cunliffe

bobbeh

ian R

trig

livvy

fiftyplus1

dangerous brain

matt b

big roy

amazing grace

branners

loks

grazer

paul e

ashley willis

peter sharp

fifty- no probs mate :)

Still to pay:

If your names here pm me please!! (unless you've posted it etc in the last couple of days I just haven't got it thats all...)

ray cunliffe

bobbeh

ian R

trig

livvy

dangerous brain

big roy

amazing grace

branners

loks

grazer

paul e

ashley willis

Originally posted by mcanny

Is there a closing date where their items are offered out to members who might have missed out initially?

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. We should start with the most well known person on the list first I think. :D (Wait's for moderators rights to be removed)

PMSL. In fairness some people have contacted me about it, which is fine, it's just they stay on the list until funds are received :sly:

Yup, I edit and update that list on a daily basis.

I'd imagine that there won't be a lot of call for shirts with someone elses name written on them, but the blank ones we could re-sell :D lol

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Oops, forgot about this..

I'll send the stuff out soon :D Sorry. How many stamps are people putting on their envelopes for return deliveries?

so far most have taken the "sort it out later or collect at JAE" approach, those that have have sent from 40p to £5. It would seem that no-one knows lol.

As I said- I can't take responsibility for anything lost in the post...

Originally posted by Supragal

so far most have taken the "sort it out later or collect at JAE" approach, those that have have sent from 40p to £5. It would seem that no-one knows lol.

As I said- I can't take responsibility for anything lost in the post...

I was hoping to make my payment once the first batch have made the post office trip - I really have no idea how much it would cost to post two tent sized T-Shirts.

me neither. when i get a chance i'll get a similar item weighed and then post that info up, but then there all kinds of options like recorded delivery, special delivery and so on...

so i'll post up the weight and basic postage rate then if people want more they can work it out :D