The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Verry Happy

2jzhead

thanks, i needed a bit more support on this post :p i wont go into what i just did in my mums, ill be here all night explaining myself

I believe you said it was on private property? In which case you have got the perfect learning ground. Nobody to injure because without a doubt you shouldn't do that sort of thing on a public road, not that anyone here does.

By learning the fun stuff the car can do such as donuts, you learn how far you have to push the car to get it do it, and at the same time you learn where the limit is so that it DOESN'T do it. For obvious reason you apply the latter when it comes to driving on public roads.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on your Dad for letting you have a go lad. The more driving experience you get before actually owning your own Supra the better. Doesn't matter what sort of experience as long as it's supervised and SAFE.

(I just hope your Mum's fairly tolerant too. :lol: )

I believe you said it was on private property? In which case you have got the perfect learning ground. Nobody to injure because without a doubt you shouldn't do that sort of thing on a public road, not that anyone here does.

By learning the fun stuff the car can do such as donuts, you learn how far you have to push the car to get it do it, and at the same time you learn where the limit is so that it DOESN'T do it. For obvious reason you apply the latter when it comes to driving on public roads.

yeah ill save all the crap for the spare grounds. but i want to be a safe driver on the roads