The best wheels for the supra?!

iain2010

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would say £1400 is not enough for a set of nice wheels and good tyres, mine cost me £2000 with Goodyear F1 tyres and I think always worth paying axtra few pounds for a set of wheels that you will always like and never think about changing them ;)

I went for the T57 RC and I love them :D

T57-RC RAYS.jpg

I would say £1400 is not enough for a set of nice wheels and good tyres, mine cost me £2000 with Goodyear F1 tyres and I think always worth paying axtra few pounds for a set of wheels that you will always like and never think about changing them ;)

I went for the T57 RC and I love them :D

Have they arrived yet Mas? They should be there very soon, if they're not there already.

yea they are nice eh!!!!

works equip wheels they are!!

and i love em!;)

well I'd recommend work equips also ;)

whatever you get, I'd say

Deep dish

Nice and wide

Simple 5 (maybe 6 or 7) spoke is better than multispoke (suits the car better)

Don't get 3 spoke

Single colour finishes often look better

Get a good quality wheel - they last much longer, cheap wheels are nothing but agro

Don't go larger than 18"

Allow budget for decent tyres!

enjoy :)

Guest no1_boyracer

who cares about brand name - they are cheap. most the time the ' branded ones' that everyone pays through the nose for are made in the same factories as the cheaper ones. And the stupid fools in the UK fall for it!!!!

well I've bought cheap wheels before and never again (not saying yours are rubbish though, I know nothing about them)

you typically get what you pay for within reason (except when you start paying for designer brand names).

I previously had some compomotive MOs for my Integrale and they were excellent wheels also (like Work wheels are)

I've had team dynamics wheels and although not cheap they basically fell to bits = rubbish waste of money

also wheels like Bk I've heard are the same

most the time the ' branded ones' that everyone pays through the nose for are made in the same factories as the cheaper ones. And the stupid fools in the UK fall for it!!!!

Completely un-true :no:

Wheels are the price they are because of the material they are made from, the production processes used and the quality control.

There is a big difference in quality, weight and durability, between a set of wheels made in the Philippines (location of one of the manufacturers who makes a lot of the cheaper branded wheels) and a set of wheels made in Japan by one of the big name brands.

Guest no1_boyracer

The names that you said are well known brands!!! what im saying is that people are too quick to dismiss an item because its 'cheap'. when inface its prob better made or of the same quality as the designer brands but without the label or price tag!!!