The mkiv Supra Owners Club

19' Kahn RSC - 2 Piece Alloys

SupraKid

how much would these usually go for?

They are very expensive wheels.

They have Kumho's on them at the moment, front could do with a change sometime soon, the backs are fine :)

They are in excellent condition, odd scrape on 1 or 2 wheels, but nothing deep. I'll get pics soon.

Cheers

nice - but depends what condition they are in. also those r budget tyres - and i wouldnt trust kumhos at speed!!!!!

Nothing wrong with kumho's - last well on track but are a little hard.

( can't have it all... )

Tyre technology has moved on so much in the last few years that the developments only take 6-12 months to filter down to the 'higher' budget tyre manufacturers - so last years tyre tech is this years budget tyres...

If its V rated - it has to be safe to that level ;)

i'll get some pics by the end of tonite..

Can someone please give me a suggestion on price? I tottaly dont know what to ask for :(

These are awesome alloys, just to give you an idea i bought a set for my 300zx for £1600 without tyres fronts 8.5 rears 9.5 after a years use sold them for £1400.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.