Toyota Optional Extras

Gordon F

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't mind footwell lights! Not sure about green though, what's wrong with white? Blue maybe... whatever :D

What is the funky coloured film thing for the back window - mine looks like that when the sun shines on it but I never realised it was some sort of optional extra??

We've just had a Japanese guy start at work so......

Last page shows one of those pads that we were all stumped on a while back...WHAT IS IT FOR:d

That, apparantly, is a Supra blanket set.

Whats the last thing on the last page ? Is it for parking two cars in the same space ??

Yes, it's a hoist so you can park one car above another. Parking places are at a bit of a premium in Japan. In some places you have to prove that you have a big enough parking space for the car before you are allowed to buy it.

Group buy on the two car parking jobbie Nic? :) :) :)

Ah I never knew those seats were a factory option. I test drove a 500BHP MKIV fitted with those. Most comfortable and body hugging seats I have ever sat in. Great for chucking it about.

Are they still available?

Aha, I have those seats, I always did wonder about them. And yes, they are fantastic. Best car seats I've ever sat in.

-Ian

that walkie talkie thing as you call it is a remote engine start for those cold winter mornings !

mine has it and i just start it up out of the kitchen window 5 mins before i set of and its nice and warm.

And if anyone touches the car door handle the engine cuts out !!! clever !!!:wave:

That's class! Didn't know any cars had ever had remote start from the factory. My admiration of the Supra grows even more! :)

No kidding? wow, they really think of everything.

my stupid import fog light sits there, but i cant remove it because of the hole thats behind it. But they will hide that nicely, might have to get some.

No mate, Im winding you up lol :p Purely cosmetic looks lol...........That was so worth it though....... :D