The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Optional Extras

Gordon F

Last page shows one of those pads that we were all stumped on a while back...WHAT IS IT FOR:d

We've just had a Japanese guy start at work so......

That, apparantly, is a Supra blanket set

:) Just to be sure, I'm talking about the (touch pad ?) thing just to the right of the boot carpet on last page. From the previous post ref this it looked about 4 inches long.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) Just to be sure, I'm talking about the (touch pad ?) thing just to the right of the boot carpet on last page. From the previous post ref this it looked about 4 inches long.

Ah..no :) The blankets are between the hammer/plier combo and the first aid kits. I will find out what the touchpad things are tomorrow :cool:

WOW, foot well neons, in green..........

And funky flip out trays replacing one of the dins.....

And whats the bolt square bits of plastic all about by the window switches....... ??

And a roof rack would actually be quite handy, seeing as I can feck all in the boot come camping weekend..... ;)

Suprash - Those are knee rest pads - japanese must like them as I have seen them in Honda and Mitsubishi accessory catalogues too

This is some sort of gizmo to stop static electricity shocks when you touch the car or open it with the key.

Whatever happened to the strips that used to hang off the back of the car with the lightning flashes on them? :)

This is some sort of gizmo to stop static electricity shocks when you touch the car or open it with the key.

Whatever happened to the strips that used to hang off the back of the car with the lightning flashes on them? :)

:) Thanks for that........a few got it right then.