The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Latest Project (CJ) Fester a man determined to be Orange and Bald

dude

Originally posted by dude

Another satisfied customer !!!!!!! I may have him stuffed and put on the wall with the other one :eek:

Dude:flame Dev

he looks a little overstuffed already...

Havent seen that real spoiler before and cant wait to see that car in the flesh.

JB

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Branners

he looks a little overstuffed already...

Havent seen that real spoiler before and cant wait to see that car in the flesh.

JB

That banner just went up to £500 :p

Looks great CJ ! I'm not too sure about the rear wing, it probably looks better IRL though.

I presume the engine mods haven't been done yet, right?

So, what sort of reactions of you had from folks with the new look and all?

Originally posted by Jake

Looks great CJ ! I'm not too sure about the rear wing, it probably looks better IRL though.

I presume the engine mods haven't been done yet, right?

So, what sort of reactions of you had from folks with the new look and all?

Of all the changes to the body, I think the rear wing is probably the best new feature. As you say, it does look better in the flesh but I dont suppose it will appeal to everyone.

Engine mods to come on July 13th - July 28th. Thats when i am away on my hols :)

Originally posted by Gough

Looking forward to hearing your first impressions of the car CJ!

Must be quite a headturner! :)

I drove back tonight (just got in) and can honestly say I have never had a reaction to a car quite like this before. Everywhere i went people stopped, stared and pointed (and no, I wasnt ouit of the car at the time:p ).

The best one was when I pulled into the services at Pease pottage for fuel. As I did, a ferrarri pulled up alongside to my left and then a big motorbike pulled up on my right.

The bike guy glanced over at both cars, took his helmet off and loudly proclaimed (whilst looking at me) "Now THAT is a proper car"! then proceeded to ask me loads of questions about the colour, the engine etc.

I then went to pay and the ferrarri guy sidled up to me and said "Thats the nicest looking supra I have ever seen"!

Exit one very proud CJ :D

I would like to say a big thanks to dude for the work and the advice whilst the project was ongoing.

Also, a big thanks to Migster of Vortex Power for the lift down today and also for the advice and funny conversation during the journey.

2 top guys :thumbs:

Originally posted by Bobbeh

I cant wait to see it m8. Looks cracking even with those dodgy alloys :p Your next mod.. the rear diffuser! :D

Will you leave me alone about the alloys! I am still angry over this and the reminders are not helping my mood! :p

Originally posted by NWS25

Pissing down with rain, and Tango man's got shades on, no accounting for taste :p

Haha ya - CJ's a true pimp player f0 real -> :cool:

C'mon CJ, I know you enjoy a laugh with the rest of us, when are the new wheels going on? :D

Haha ya - CJ's a true pimp player f0 real -> :cool:

C'mon CJ, I know you enjoy a laugh with the rest of us, when are the new wheels going on? :D

Err the wheels REALLY are a sore point bobbeh !!!!;)

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

u know u were saying bout maybe being my daddy :D

i accept :p just going to check birth certificate for adoption

i love that rear wing, with a rear diffuser...it will be the dogs dangles.

now the important question.....

whens the first school run in it?? :p (presuming ur kids are at school :innocent: )

Picking Joshua up tomorrow afternoon. :)

PMSL :D

I am currently wheelless, other than the ugly things currently on. I had planned to have the new ones fitted today but they got held up at customs / courier and couldnt be delivered in time. It means that the plans for the weekend are now all to pot :(

i suppose one saving grace is that now I can probably revert to my original choice and not settle for a second best substitition.

Originally posted by whitesupraboy2

u know u were saying bout maybe being my daddy :D

i accept :p just going to check birth certificate for adoption

i love that rear wing, with a rear diffuser...it will be the dogs dangles.

now the important question.....

whens the first school run in it?? :p (presuming ur kids are at school :innocent: )

Didn't you say your mum looked like Madonna....Son :D