dude

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by CJ

Oh now there's a leading question. I was going to have chrome Double Sixes but things didnt quite work out as planned and am now hoping to get a set of these by Thursday this week.

Aww what happened, i was looking forward to seeing a set of those on a Sup... the replacements arnt half bd eithet tho! :cool:

Originally posted by dude

Id leave it like this if it were mine

I was tempted but nah - lets go for the new Do-Luck spoiler too. I stand to be corrected, but I dont know of another Supe with that spoiler in place! :)

It's looking mighty fine dude - now all we want are the wheels eh? :(

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Aww what happened, i was looking forward to seeing a set of those on a Sup... the replacements arnt half bd eithet tho! :cool:

Lets just say I had "delivery problems". I am hoping that the RH wheels will look as good in the flesh - providing they arrive on time. :(

CJ me old mate, dropped in to see Dude today and saw your wheels, that baby is certainly going to turn heads. But you havent been thinking have you..........how the feck are you going to creep up on sheep in that.........youre going to be spotted a mile away and then no more sheep, oh well you will just have to make do with all the babes that will drape themselves over it.

Cheers

Phil

Originally posted by Phil the fixer

... oh well you will just have to make do with all the babes that will drape themselves over it.

Cheers

Phil

As long as they are wearing the right attire (sheepskin coats and leggings) they can certainly come to my party :p