• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Terry S
Originally posted by CJ

what do you think of these UGLY wheels

Looking at the picture, It would seem a shame to go to all that trouble and not put the Do Luck rims on IMHO

CJ, I reckon that both those sets of wheels will look fantastic on your car. Do-luck obviously chose the ORANGE supra in the picture to show them off best - so what does that tell you eh!?

The other set also look great, with that deep polished rim and a similar double spoke design.

Both will look great and more importantly both will look unique - can anyone recall seeing either sets of those wheels on a supra in the UK? Doubt it!

Have you already ordered the ones shown in the box?

:thumbs:

Joe

If the Do-lock wheels are the same ones that Andy Ker has on his HKS Skyline, then they are worth giving your right arm for, they look amazing.

CJ the car looks excellent and from the reports the attention to detail you have requested and Dude has put in this car should be an absolute show stealer.

Originally posted by leett

it turned out excellent cj. cant wait to see it. im considering putting the veilside arches on as well so would be interested in your wheel fitment, offsets/tyre sizes/spacers?

I currently have 18 x 10 rears with 285 rubber on and they look lost. If you were going to go for the same size, you would need spacers of 1.5 to 2" to fill the arch. Failing that, it has to be 12" wide rims and lots of luca for the tyres! :eek:

Originally posted by CJ

Thanks Kev - thats super duper and winging its way to the mods as we speak.

In saying that, which mod do I send it to for uploading? Or can i do that myself? :conf:

you can do it yourself goto

user cp then Edit Options and Change Avatar at the bottom

• 2 weeks later...