What do you think of the supra

2jzhead

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, and Mike was busy trying to dodge your disintegrating turbo blades and engine internals, Something us NA boys don't need to stress about ;) :D

That made me laugh,

you gotta remember though most of the TT guys are BPU or more.. so that is why they are fast, "nearly" doubling their std bhp

In standard form quick but not that bloody quick when you compare it to many modern cars,

BPU .. yes very quick!! but then any uprated Single or TT car would be

Don't get me wrong guys.. i'm defo not saying TT in standard is slow.. anything that is 4.9 - 5 secs 0-60 is quick,

Anything that is 6 secs in the real world on the road is quick

Just putting it into prospective with this TT vs NA thingy,

With this driving experience being so good and us missing out

If we upgraded and put a damn big single turbo on we'd be saying the same I suppose.

But you can't compare a std TT with a BPU or more car , as thats not original Supra driving experience, its been improved upon.. if that makes sense.

Anyway i just love the Supe and my 250bhp & 0-60 in 6secs is plenty for me. for the time being anyway

I was there too mate in the JAE convoy with the best of them.

there is only so fast you can go on the roads anyway, taking your bpu etc on a track then i bet that is fun, as would a modded Skyline etc etc etc

All Supes are great in my opinion especially Aerotops... nice

but yeah.. made made me laugh

Fast becoming a :chav: magnet. :(

:D :D :D

Yep, I'm a little worried as I certainly don't want to be surrounded by Chavs. I went to one meet and the average age was not that old to say the least!. I felt like a right old tw@t. Thinking of buying a Mustang GT500; 4.2GT Eleanor or the Roush Stage 3 - not seen many Chavs in them!

Yep, I'm a little worried as I certainly don't want to be surrounded by Chavs. I went to one meet and the average age was not that old to say the least!. I felt like a right old tw@t. Thinking of buying a Mustang GT500; 4.2GT Eleanor or the Roush Stage 3 - not seen many Chavs in them!

I may look young but Im 29 :p :D