The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What cars to not even try racing

Guest Supra_Kid

Dunno what to say to that as i mainly race in a straight line and raced one of these recently and it was nothing more than childs play. (single now though so doesnt count)

Had a "play" with a CTR with a Jackson racing Supercharger (350 BHP i think) on it on the M1, it sounded fcuking amazing but i easily pulled away from him 3 times(BPU 420 BHP) at 90-140, so i can only assume that you're not running up boost or must have had the Supercharger kit on.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chyrsler Crossfire on a busy DCW.

To be avoided just in case one accelerates right into the back of one. All I was trying to do was get alongside and tell the prospective owner (car was covered in sales room stickers) on a test drive that he could buy a decent single Supe for the price of one of them.

The M3s are good, the CSL will tear you a new one. 360bhp, very lightweight and equipped with track tyres from the showroom.

So you mean a M3 year 02+ the one with about 286hp stock will be a tuff fight for a BPU supra 400hp.

The CSL is another story that i know, im more intressted in beating the ordinary M3, since one from my block have bought one.

There are now a corvette C5 and the M3 that i have to beat =)-

i drag raced a 400+bhp evo 4 yesterday and even though he got me of the start line by the end of the 1/4 mile he wasnt gettiing away from me:d i then raced his mate in his so called modified scoobie he got me off the line yet again with the advantage of 4x4(i rolled off then booted it) and by the end i was gaining that quick i past him just after the finish line he was impressed:cool: then there was a black m3 i slaughtered it when the turbo started singing

the only car that has beat me was the gtr skyline on the way to the drag racing past me like i was stopped:blink:

heres the m3 video i past him shortly after the crowd got in the camera shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ga8trI93BA

What the hell are you on about ?!? The Civic isn't designed to do 170+

:lol:

I was being sarcastic :blink:

I thought it was funny, if I may say so myself :D

Possibly because the Civic Type-R is a lot more aerodynamic than the supra and with the stock of bread that he was carrying the driver could easily stock himself up of carbs to keep his energy levels up