Woohoo, cars back from GVN...

LeeT

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all the comments people. If anyone wants to see it i'll be at the Jap performance car show at wellington country park in Reading tomorrow. It would be good to get a turn out of supras.

I might come along... is there a thread about this or do you have a postcode?

That does look special Lee. :cool: I thought you'd go for another colour (darker), it certainly looks impressive :)

Kopite has every right to crack that whip, get to it boy! :D

Oh and I can see where you got your inspiration from :p :D

i was waiting for someone to notice the neighbours hair:D Usually i do go for darker colours but i thought if im having a respray i'll be going for something drastic :)

Again, thanks for all the comments. The car really needs to be seen to see the efforts GVN have gone to as i'm sure Homer can attest to. I have a couple of small niggles that i'm going to have to get them to sort but i'm sure they'll sort it no problems. The car just seems to be a different colour everytime i look at it, its very strange.

mate that looks the dogs danglies, really was hoping you could have made this weekend, im gagging to see her in the flesh, it looks great matey, just got back now and my head hurts 2 nights pissed:D was actualy a good weekend, catch you at the next one mate ;)

Yeh i was gutted to miss the Kent show but i had some stuff to fix that GVN hadn't quite finished. Won best of show at Jap performance show today though and have been offered two magazine features :cool: