The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Joint SXOC / MKIVSupra.net RR Day, Dastek, Dalgety Bay, Fife, Saturday 17th Feb 2007

Geo

Just to re-iterate, Dastek want the first car running on the rollers at 8.30AM so we need to be there sharp.

They have also said it's likely police will be around so watch your speed and as usual everyone needs to behave around their premises - no blatting up and down the roads outside! They've had numerous past complaints about this.

Paul at Dastek has said they've just taken delivery of new stock of whiteline anti-roll bars for both SX's and Supra's which he'll be doing a special on if anyone's interested and also on Millers oils which they always have in stock.

See you all there / McD's meeting point!

Cheers,

Brian.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to re-iterate, Dastek want the first car running on the rollers at 8.30AM so we need to be there sharp.

They have also said it's likely police will be around so watch your speed and as usual everyone needs to behave around their premises - no blatting up and down the roads outside! They've had numerous past complaints about this.

Paul at Dastek has said they've just taken delivery of new stock of whiteline anti-roll bars for both SX's and Supra's which he'll be doing a special on if anyone's interested and also on Millers oils which they always have in stock.

See you all there / McD's meeting point!

Cheers,

Brian.

No probs mate, i'll be there. Planning on leaving at 6.30, roads will be quiet so i'll make good time, within reason.

Brain can you PM your mobi number mate, just incase im running late. As i might need directions to Dastek if i miss the 7.30 meet.

Cheers.

Geo

Think i hit 351 at the fly, running 1 bar. So now im modding to try and get 370 at the fly.

It was a good day mate, you missed yourself.

I didn't attend as my Supra isnt ready yet!:(

I've just had a RPS Sport street clutch and RPS flywheel fitted and I've still to fit my Walbro, decat pipes and 1.2 bar rr, Greddy FMIC kit, Thor FCD, colder plugs and full UK Spec brake upgrade.

Once this is all fitted its then getting a service, cambelt change and then will be used in anger at Crail and Knockhill at last!