The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Joint SXOC / MKIVSupra.net RR Day, Dastek, Dalgety Bay, Fife, Saturday 17th Feb 2007

Geo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lloyd - pay me on the day. The two clubs are paying up front to cover it - I'm giving Dastek the money on Monday.

Our club has agreed to subsidise our members to the tune of 50%, so 15 quid to run if you're a paid up mkivsupra.net club member.

We have many folks running from SXOC so the day is definitely going ahead. We have capacity to run up to 30 cars on the day so feel free to bring any m8s with performance cars who fancy it, although it will be the normal discounted booking rate of 30 quid per car for them.

Cheers,

Brian.

Yeah been using it for ages now, going round to Dastek in the morning to test my car on the rollers / drop off the cash for the day.

Cheers,

Brian.

Brian, how many cars have we got going then from the club?? Are we defo leaving McDonalds(Convoy) about 8.30, to be there for 9am.

Christ means i need to leave ayrshire about 7am. Holy crap will still be sleeping.

Brian, how many cars have we got going then from the club?? Are we defo leaving McDonalds(Convoy) about 8.30, to be there for 9am.

Christ means i need to leave ayrshire about 7am. Holy crap will still be sleeping.

Just posted this on SXOC:

OK now I'm back from hols I'll try and summarise the current entry list from all the posts on each forum. SXOC:

1. Sideways Steve

2. kieran

3. 2 black lines

4. Stevie_R33

5. JonnySpeedbump

6. Carlos - the Jackal

7. Calo's pal Grant

8. Prozac

9. kkydd

Possible:

1. Sambo

2. 205turbo

3. RS Grant

MKIVSupra.net:

1. tDR

2. Geo

3. DekS14a's pal Gav

4. LLOYDMCC

5. bedlam

So that's 14 confirmed and 3 possible. Hmm..... I was going to go and pay them today but Paul's still to get back to me to say if that's OK as they were gonna try my auto on the rollers with my lock up switch fitted.

£600 into 14 confirmed runners = £43 each (£21.50 for Supra club members after subsidy)

Not really the numbers we had hoped for. How do you wanna play it?:

A - Go ahead as is and hope more come on the day

B - Cancel completely

C - Postpone the booking to a later date (meaning payment to Dastek a week before the new date) in the hope more people can make it then

Cheers,

Brian.

After checking with SXOC as well, I've emailed Dastek to ask if we can go ahead with a lower cost half day morning session. Other wise, I've asked for dates in April to postpone. Will post up when I know more.

List now:

1. Sideways Steve

2. kieran

3. 2 black lines

4. Stevie_R33

5. JonnySpeedbump

6. Carlos - the Jackal

7. Calo's pal Grant

8. Prozac

9. kkydd

10. Gordon's Mate James GD427 ( AC Cobra)

Possible:

1. Sambo

2. 205turbo

3. RS Grant

MKIVSupra.net:

1. tDR

2. Geo

3. DekS14a's pal Gav

4. LLOYDMCC

5. bedlam

Cheers,

Brian.

Dastek have agreed to go ahead with 15 runners at a base cost of £450 so we're still on. Updated list:

---

SXOC:

1. Sideways Steve

2. kieran

3. 2 black lines

4. Stevie_R33

5. JonnySpeedbump

6. Carlos - the Jackal

7. Calo's pal Grant

8. Prozac

9. kkydd

10. Gordon's Mate James GD427 ( AC Cobra)

11. another definite from sxoc

Possible:

1. Sambo

2. 205turbo

3. RS Grant

MKIVSupra.net:

1. tDR

2. Geo

3. DekS14a's pal Gav

4. LLOYDMCC

5. bedlam

Geo

You would be passing right by my front door on the M77 prob, BUT i have to collect my bro from his work before we go over and he will need to change before we go over to dastek, as he will just be off a nightshift driving a rig down south :).

So would prob be best you head right over to the MacD's place :0

Hi Brian i wonder if i should piss Gerry of by running our car on the rollers ;).

Andy

you nasty man Brian :)...Oh was talking to your mate Dunc on the lexus forum

:D

What's he up to with his Soarer? Just got a PM from him on SXOC asking me to advertise his UK Supra 17's on here - don't suppose you're after a set?

Cheers,

Brian.

Spoke to Mike on the phone at Dastek today since Paul's on hols 'til tomorrow and he said they like to start at 8.30am normally which means bridge mcd's 7.30am leaving there at 8am.

Cheers,

Brian.

Bugger, bugger, bugger. Means i need to be up even earlier, so im there for 7.30. He he.

Thank god im not going out on sat night.