The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Joint SXOC / MKIVSupra.net RR Day, Dastek, Dalgety Bay, Fife, Saturday 17th Feb 2007

Geo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. To get a better idea of numbers, this is what we have so far bearing in mind that we need 20 minimum.

mkivsupra.net

01. Geo

02. AlanM

03. tDR

sxoc.co.uk

01. Sideways Steve

02. DekS14a

03. thebigroyboyski

04. kieran_E1

05. 2_black_lines

• 2 weeks later...
The reason we now take the money up front for the minimum 20 cars, is that we’ve been let down badly in the past even with clubs we have always had a great relationship with, we believe it helps focus members minds, creates a commitiment, & avoids disappointment for both the orginisers & ourselves.

We only do Saturdays I’m afraid, but the 17th would be available I’m sure, but I would refer you to Paul Wilkins as he controls the diary.

Got this from Gerry on Thursday.

So, it looks like the date will be Saturday 17th February 2007 and we'll have to collect money to pay upfront. I can handle this via our club Paypal account which is [email protected] so will be looking for payments after they get back to me with final pricing.

Also will be trying my auto on their rollers before hand as soon as it's back together to see if my lock up switch does the trick. If it does, any other auto's looking to run will have to fit one also - this isn't a big deal, just a switch wired to pin 21 on the ECU that sends the signal to ground when you press the switch.

Cheers,

Brian.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lloydmcc

mkivsupra.net

01. Geo

02. AlanM

03. tDR

04. Lloydmcc

sxoc.co.uk

01. Sideways Steve

02. DekS14a

03. thebigroyboyski

04. kieran_E1

05. 2_black_lines

sounds good lads,

Would be realy good to get a base line for the car befor the real fun starts next year.

mkivsupra.net

01. Geo

02. AlanM

03. tDR

04. Lloydmcc

05. Naybad

sxoc.co.uk

01. Sideways Steve

02. DekS14a

03. thebigroyboyski

04. kieran_E1

05. 2_black_lines

sounds good lads,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hi just joined club , i c your in klwinning im in saltcots hope to c ya ooot and about:) :)

Hi mate,

Yup in Kilwinkie, how long you had your mota?? Im taking a wild guess here but is your car silver?? Or black?? as iv seen both kicking about down our way. You heading up to the rolling road day?? Head up with me if you like, should be a fun day.

• 3 weeks later...
Can we get a YES or NO to who is still coming along please.

1. Geo - Yes.

So we know how many from here are running, just stick your name on the list if you're running - all welcome anyways though!

1. Geo

2. tDR

Would be good to have at least 5 Supras but attendance from us isnt looking very good so please invite your m8s etc if you know anyone that would like to run. We need 20 cars for this to go ahead (can do up to 30 in a day) and can probably fill most of it through sxoc but just in case...

I'm on hols in Goa just now (back Mon before RR) but will check this thread and one on sxoc every few days so please lets get some confirmed runners.

Cheers,

Brian.