The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What you guys think?

jazz1

i dont know if they are right as i was reading this on the thread but il guess i want these in either the ones shown in the same deep dish look you reckon ibrar would know everything and how to give me that look? id prefer the bottom two on the right

yep Ibrar will know the offsets you need

even these look great iv just seen some few cars with nice wheels on the supraforum, only thing is iv joined do i have to pay for membership? i need to contact this guy now with the red supe lol as i love his wheels too, there so many to choose from:d

_MG_7180.jpg

IMG_0483-copy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

guys someone please help i love those wheels on the whote car and the guy just got back telling me they are

19x9.5 +24

19x10.5 +26

could i get these in a different center and still have the same dish look? they are the Work Meister S1C 19", any traders help? i have money and willing to place any order my car stock on 6 pod brakes jap spec facelift

can some geek here help me please im ready to order a set of wheels and want these after making my mind up as i love the wide deep dish look and want the exact same wheels but different center piece there offsets are

19x9.5 +24

19x10.5 +26

if i was to get these in a different center piece but same measurements will i still get the exact same look?

work-wheels-pic0.jpg

Picture065.jpg

this one

OK Girls i am gonig to put these wheels on EBAY soon , if any of you guys want to make me a offer pm me, i have a new set of iforged wheels on this car now:d with 355 rear rubbers. The wheels will need re polished the back tyers are brand new with 295 on the rear.

cheers

OK Girls i am gonig to put these wheels on EBAY soon , if any of you guys want to make me a offer pm me, i have a new set of iforged wheels on this car now:d with 355 rear rubbers. The wheels will need re polished the back tyers are brand new with 295 on the rear.

cheers

Dam the car pic never came up , i have the old blue CRD car with the works wheels

If you're keeping the stock body look, then we have exactly the same taste in styling :) I've spent hours on supraforums.com searching through old posts to find out exactly what widths and offsets these guys have on their wheels, as thats the exact look that I want too. Ideally I'd have 18" x 9.5" Front and 18" x 11" Rear Work VS-XX wheels with around 25 offset at the front, and 35 offset at the rear. Unfortunately because of the cost of the wheels, the extra cost of wider tyres and finally the cost of arch work, its just not going to happen (not for a while anyway) :(

By the way, the wheels sizes for the red supra you put up are:

Front: 19x9.5 ET22

Rear: 19x10.5 ET22

I've got loads of pictures saved from supraforums.com of other supras with wide wheels and low offsets that look amazing, but they're on my other computer which isn't working at the moment :rolleyes:

Good luck with it, definately want to see pics when you get them! :)