The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Herts Meet. Sat 3rd April 2004 Berkhampstead

Stu

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: :p The Mrs said I may as well move in over there!Trying to peruade Leon to do JPS credit cards...lol.Already planning next lot of work but thats a secret!!!:p...By the way is the 3rd a definite for everyone so far..was thinking of ringing the pub to give them lots of notice and see if its ok again..:cool:

:innocent: No need to ring yet with this amount of cars should be fine..get a few more names on the list and then I will give them a call.:cool:

1.Stu

2.CJ

3.Patrick

4.Barry

5.Branners

6.Bobbeh

7.Foodfreak

8.Benji

9.Getaway Driver

10. Cashpoint

Originally posted by SusiQ

Berkhamsted incidentally, no Ps =or As at the end! Not that I'm fussy about spelling or anything...:innocent:

Nope just good old Berko will suffice...lol:p I didn't ring the pub as I can't see it being overcrowded...:innocent:

Guest chimaera500

I will come will be my first .have lots of questions as i dont know much about supras just thought i would like one

see you there

Steve