Herts Meet. Sat 3rd April 2004 Berkhampstead

Stu

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Patrick_Devlin

See you there Bobbeh.

Spotted an unmarked navy blue Volvo estate cop car on the A41 the other day. He'd pulled someone over on the Hemel off ramp.

Be careful folks

:sly: Mmm yep I saw them as well Pat..had pulled a guy over in a silver alfa just before the turn off for Chesham on the A41...Keep your eyes open...apparently they are policing it quite often these days..:(

keep up young man, he's now borrowing my 17s which were due to go to Adam so he doesnt have to go to Scooter, and the refurb company cant pick up his wheels until Tuesday so he's going to have his Veilside wheels on for Berko.

JB

Anyone else coming??Think Flash maybe coming waiting to find out..

1.Stu

2.CJ

3.Patrick

4.Barry

5.Branners

6.Bobbeh

7.Foodfreak

8.Benji

9.Getaway Driver

10. Cashpoint

11.Mark

12 Flash (Maybe)

I enjoyed it too. Good to put some faces to names (mind you, I had nightmares about one or two afterwards)! :p

Big thanks to Cashpoint for taking me to the Shell garage. Heres to the next meet.

:thumbs:

Originally posted by Patrick_Devlin

Good to meet you CJ... which way did your navigation system take you on the way home!!! :D

I am not too sure, but Cumbria is really lovely this time of the year isn't it! :D

Guest The Flash

Sorry Stu / all others.

Have been busy at work and not looking at the site that often - didnt find out about this meet until Friday night.

Anyone got any pictures to post from weekend?

Catch up with you all again soon hopefully!

Flash