attilauk

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paulg

hi,

count me in

what are the arrangements going to be,???

presumably just turn up at castle combe and park where they said

it will be good to meet up with the rest of you

i intend getting there for 9.30 am

cheers

paul

(car modified by tim porter of japvillage):)

Hello Paul

Depending on where your members are coming from, if it is from chippenham side you need to go past the quarry car park, past the main competitors entrance and go into the far car park entrance which will be sign posted, anyone coming from chipping sodbury side it will be the first car park. We will be arranging signs to be put up directing the supra club and will mark out the area.

Can i please have your address so i can post out a map of castle combe showing the supra club on.

Thank you

ian cruickshank

ok,... now i’m a little confused :confused:

so... although the Japfest has NO available space for Supras, does this mean the ONLY Mk4 Supras on display at the show will be those parked in the public carparks and commandeered fields by the Supra hardcore, or.... will I still be able to see some display cars and exhibition/trade items for the Supra market.

Sorry to be negative, just would like to know if this will be worth the journey for Leicester.

:sly:

thanks,

Ed

suprastar.jpg

Originally posted by crimbo

I'm well up for this, wot wiv it bein' me birfday n all !!!!

I be comin' from Gloster like.

'Bout time i met some of you lot.

Any other Glos' Boys comin'??:thumbs::D

I'm hoping to Crimbo....

You can hire helmets from race control, but they only have a few, so it's worth phoning them up and reserving one I reckon. If you think you might do more trackdays in the future just buy a bike helmet, but make sure it's BS6658 Type A approved (small blue label on the back). Mine cost about £80 IIRC.

About the only place I've found that does track day insurance is Competition Car Insurance. It's not that cheap for a full day's cover, plus it only covers the "rolling chassis", so not your engine if you completely stuff it. Dunno how much for just a couple of sessions, I'm going to give them a ring sometime. They normally have various options depending on what you want the total covered to be and how big an excess you want. You can insure for less than the car's value though, so you can insure for max cover £6000 say and that's the max they will pay out.

The no is 0115 941 5255

You could try phoning your insurance company but they are very unlikely to be any use.

By the way, the organisers said we can return to the club area after track sessions, we don't have to park in the track session car park.

My first session is at 09:38, with the briefing at 08:15! How early! Looks like I might travel up the night before and stay at the Travelodge or something. Second one is at 13:26...

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Hmm just need a number now then and how to figure out what time i am on at lol.

Haven't you got the info through then? They've sent me a pack for each session with the times, labels to stick in your car, where you're supposed to go, that sort of thing.

Hi guys

Ill be popping up to say hello I have already made arangments then i found this thread.

Me and a couple of mates r popping up ill be traverling up in my car with a scooby and a evo.

So hope to bump into some of you when i arrive.

ill have my own showoff area in the car park lmao.

see you there.....

:)

Guest Handyman

Do we have any idea how many Supras there will be? I have a 90 Mk111 and don't want to take up space from you guys with your nice Mk1V's, will probably park in the general car park and will see you all there. See you all on Saturday.

Guest paulg

i am also definetly coming,but not on track unless there is a parade lap for all the supras

see you there

paul