The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest

attilauk

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the cock up that was Billing 03, I was looking forward to a decent club stand at Japfest, a stand where we can all enjoy a get together and the public can enjoy Supra's along with all the other Jap cars on show..... no Supra's is a bit like having a British car show with no Fords.

First Billing and now this, we must be somewhat of a joke when it comes to club stands amongst the other Jap car clubs.

Thanks to Paul for the time and effort in trying to organise it, very much appreciated, no thanks to the very poor organisation and logistics at Japfest

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by Timwildman

Where is everybody meeting for this? I guess us lot from Bournemouth will be going there via sailsbury, then maybe on the M4 for a bit. Does anyone know anywhere along the M4 where we can all meet up?

you goin the long way round then?

you'd be better off comin up the A350 out of the back of poole, turning onto the A36 to Bath goin through the back of Bath and up the A46, take a right at Yate and you're there! i did that run twice a week for four months last year when we were installing the foundations for the new asda in poole.

there's a little car park just before you cross the M4 on the A46 (its just off M4 junct 18 so anyone comin up the M4 could meet there too:)) you'd probably be best off meetin there, i live just round the corner from there so id be happy to meet up with you guys and gals there:)

Originally posted by CJ

I have a track time ticket for sale if you want it.

I will have that off ya no worries just as long as I actually get in!!!! You had to stipulate the reg and colour of the car before hand. if you wanna check an see if thats transferable i will deffers have that track ticket off ya.:cool:

Paul Im interested in comming.

Might drag Le up as well.

Mine should be looking pretty sweet by then! Is completely stripped in primer now.

Just need to choose a colour by thursday.

The new things on mine by then are as follows.

Complete respray in a secret colour :-)

Do luck font

Veilside C1 skirts and spats.

Interior painted.

Blitz NUR

TEIN flex kit ( she is gonna be slammed just need to modify the NUR to take low driving)

UK brakes

Complete service

I will be happy then!

:-)

Originally posted by mr keef

yea i'll be showing my face at this one,could be my first eva meet wohooooooooooooo.:D

I hope you dont look like your avatar or it could be my LAST ever meet! :p