• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 cases of 24 cans Carling Lager

60 Dozen Bread Buns

20 cases 24 cans Diet Coke

20 cases 24 cans full fat coke

Thats me sorted, what's everyone else having!!:D I will be bringing some Jacques fruit cider with me......mmmmmmm!!

H.

Urm i was gonna ask how you didnt know what it was then i remembered your not Scottish so therefor not an alcoholic :sly:

I have made a cocktail for JAE a jaegerbuckybull

thats Jaegermiester buckfest and red bull :D

woot :D

Ill bring some Buckfast if u want, last saturday i drunk 3 bottles, 2 before i went out and 1 when i came back,as you can probably tell i was ill on sunday lol

Bring it on :D No wonder you were a bit sick :D

Quote from wiki link:

Nirvana's home video Live! Tonight! Sold Out!! features a clip of someone vomiting on themselves backstage and a voice in the background mentions that he has been drinking Jägermeister.

Yep..sounds about right.

ok well 7 days to go, so now will be a good time to tell you all

doctors orders to me last night (thurs 12th) no alcohol for 8 weeks serious medical reasons

So I'll be a sober one then;)

I'm sure you will keep us on our toes Tom

http://www.pestcontroldirect.co.uk/acatalog/patrol.jpg

ok well 7 days to go, so now will be a good time to tell you all

doctors orders to me last night (thurs 12th) no alcohol for 8 weeks serious medcal reasons

So I'll be a sober one then;)

Do you have written confirmation on this?? We dont accept anything less than a medical note hehe :D:p:eyebrows:

Do you have written confirmation on this?? We dont accept anything less than a medical note hehe :D:p:eyebrows:

Franko, you are new so I'll cut you some slack mate, but not wise to wind up the man in charge mate ;)

many things Pete, I am on loads of tablets, blood tests and loads more, high blood pressure etc :(

Well just bloody well do as you're told mate so you can stay fit and well.

..to organise JAE 2008. :D

many things Pete, I am on loads of tablets, blood tests and loads more, high blood pressure etc :(

Yeah Tom, but one little drink isn't going to kill you!!

Probably.........;)

H.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Every cloud has a silver lining 'blah blah blah', but think of the money you will save and no hang-overs.

And knowing the hardest, biggest, toughest, club member is sharp and ready for action should some scally-wag try and steal our cars during the night is good to know ;)