The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what the strangest/funniest thing said

mathew

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remembered a funny one. While waiting to pull into a main road next to the local comp at kicking out time I head lots of 'oooh nice car' comments from a group of girls. After a few lean down to the car window, I heard "shame, he's old" :D

Wish I was 18 again!

I was once doing shome shopping and was returning to the car when two girls were in front of me and were just walking past the car and one of them said, something to the effect of "must be compensating for something". I blipped the alarm and they both spun round saw me and started laughing. I really wanted to say "yeah it's because I've got a small cock" just to embarass them more, but couldn't bring myself to.

Guest mk47

"toyota supra, nice looks yet not very reliable" coming from a guy who drives a cavalier.

another..

them: "what cars that?"

me: "supra"

them: "oh a subaru theyre nice they are"

A cute 3 year old to his mum who was parked next to me: "Look Mummy, a racing car."

Mum replied "Yes dear. Now don't touch it because the racing driver is watching you."

Lin and I were still laughing a day later. :D

Oh, and lots of "You posing ole bastard" from the younger jealous guys at work. :lol:

Here's a few:

"How much did you pay for the Skyline mate?" :blink:

On the train back from LeMans: "Is this your Hyundai?" :search:

My mother when I bought it "Ooo that's a nice colour, bit big though"

When I went to pick up my ex girlfriend from the airport she was there with 2 of her work colleagues that had come over on the same flight. They're not small guys, and she says "You don't mind giving them a lift too do you?". Me "Of course not, as long as you can tell me where they're going to sit...."

I was coming home for a weekend and asked my dad to drive it to the airport so I could drive back. When I come out he's sat there with a big smirk on his face. I asked him what he was grinning at. "Oh just thinking of the two lads in the RS Turbo that were 2cm off my bumper, until I got out of the village....goes alright doesn't it?"

A nice policeman "We were well into 3 figures and didn't think we'd catch you up, don't they have race tracks for these things?"

I've had:

"He's trying to make it look like a Farrari"

"That's my favorite car, what is it?"

kid shouts out "That's sick!!" I thought it was an insult at the time!!

The very first day I bought it, a bloke turns to my best friend (un-knowingly) and says "flash git, he deserves to get it keyed"

Copper says " you won't outrun our helicopter "

Piza delivery chap says "let me drive it and you can have your piza free" I smiled and gave him the money

Guest Garfy

Some great ones there guys,

I love it when you see some kids maybe about 10 years old with their mum and dad, mum and dad are trying hard not to give you the satifaction of looking then one of the kids shouts out "nice car mate"

I hate the subaru thing, the amount of times people have asked me what I drive and when I say supra, reply with something about a imprezza aaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once picked my girl friend up from a night club and she asked if I could give her three friends a lift home, sure I said, they were all wearing very short skirts and watching them get in and out of the car was great.

shortly after I got the car me and my mate were cruising round town when a girl shouted out "Nice car, shame about the contents" so I kicked my mate out and continued my cruise.

Went for a job interview and was asked to do some ironing on my spoiler.

While in the 300ZX..

'Is it a Skyline?' by a chav in a Vecta.

the most funny one is when you get a little boy in the passenger seat of a car next to you at the lights looking at yor car and pointing to his Dad while he tries to look not impressed and not look at all.

had my car parked on the GF's drive way last week. someone walked up the her dad whilst he was gardening and said 'wow, you have a 150 thousand pound car on your driveway, you lucky sod'

i think the passer by must have thought it was DB9 or something.

Amazing the amount of looks you get in the soop - but I still do get the odd weird comment.

Best one for me is - first time I went round to my ex's to pick up my son. Her current 'boy' has an old, clapped out MR2. My son comes to me the next time to say 'Yours isn't a real sportscar' - now, I know mine isn't the greatest looking supra out there, but beside his MR2 it really does look like an DB9 - my son's explanation (which he was obviously told by his slut of a mother) 'sportscars only have two seats!!!' - jealousy will get you no-where love!!

A cute 3 year old to his mum who was parked next to me: "Look Mummy, a racing car."

Mum replied "Yes dear. Now don't touch it because the racing driver is watching you."

Lin and I were still laughing a day later. :D

I'm still laughing about that quote!:rlol: :rlol:

Just remembered a funny one. While waiting to pull into a main road next to the local comp at kicking out time I head lots of 'oooh nice car' comments from a group of girls. After a few lean down to the car window, I heard "shame, he's old" :D

Wish I was 18 again!

Old at 29? I've had it then!

One of the best comments was from my mate when I'd not had it long and took him out for a test drive in it.

Sat at the lights, 4k revs, slip the clutch and floor it through first...

"shhhhhhiiiiiiiit"...Change to second

...Change to third

"fuck!"...Change to fourth.

"bastard!"...Change to sixth and cruised along...

"Fuck me that's fierce" :)

I've also had a copper say, "you'll not outrun our helicopter, it'll do 140MPH what will yours do?" (with a smug grin on his face) Oh only about 170MPH.

Also heard loads of people say it's a subaru.

Also got pulled on the motorway for speeding and was told, "I just had to do 140MPH to catch up with you, who do you think you are Michael Schumacher?", I replied with, "nein, well you were never going to catch anyone doing 30 were you." ;)

One of the best was when I'd just picked up my car a couple of days earlier. When I first went to see and test drive my car at JIC, I took a few photo's while I was there and had had one as my desktop background at work while I was waiting for the paperwork to clear etc. anyway, this particular day we'd got a really annoying contractor in at work to set some new system up. He looked over my shoulder at the screen and said, "keep dreaming mate you might have one one day"... "I already have mate, it's parked in the car park now" :D

One time i was sat in my car ready to turn right at a junction and there was a group of 12yr olds stood on the corner......

One shouts "THAT'S MY CAR!", another shouts back "NO THAT'S MY CAR!" then they all started shouting "NO THAT'S MY CAR!!!, NO THAT'S MY CAR!!!, NO THATS MY CAR!!!".

I was actually wishing the lights to turn green at that point... :blush:

I've also had a copper say, "you'll not outrun our helicopter, it'll do 140MPH what will yours do?" (with a smug grin on his face) Oh only about 170MPH.

Also heard loads of people say it's a subaru.

Also got pulled on the motorway for speeding and was told, "I just had to do 140MPH to catch up with you, who do you think you are Michael Schumacher?", I replied with, "nein, well you were never going to catch anyone doing 30 were you." ;)

you should have said, your car obviously takes a long time to accelerate