The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jm-Imports Trade Stand at JAE

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah love too... its not a problem for me at all Jurgen as i literally only live 2 mins away... the only issues i have is that i may need to use the car at some stage during the day as my second car is now sold...so will i be able to get it in and out duing the day?

Also i dont know if it really matters but i bumped the front end the other day, very small marks to the front bumper (which was sprayed about 3 months ago) and 1 wheel, what im trying to say is .... the cars not 100% immaculate at the front but still an awesome example. Im defo there if you need me mate!

Either way im happy to help you set up etc on thursday/friday, just let me know if you need anything this end. You know my number?

Two days without the missus, free - FREE I tells ya.

Keep saying this to myself 50 times a day.

'Do not get pissed and run around JAE stark bollock naked with a mkivsupra.net sticker on my todger'

'Do not get pissed and run around JAE stark bollock naked with a mkivsupra.net sticker on my todger'

I'll do my best ;) Actually, bit of an old fart now - two beers and I'll be asleep :rolleyes:

ok saturday stand is

1.my rex t88

2.tom green aristo

3.muffleman trail supra

4.michel lane widebody aristo

5.rob sheffield moded supe

6.r34 gtr

and sunday

1.my rex t88

2.steve r standard supe

3.nismo lp veislide supra

4.michel lane

5.muffleman at some point

6.r34 gtr

might get some more cars i only have 3 passes and will give them out first come first served

1.matt trial

2.tom.

3.michel lane

will try and get the others passes but cant promise as i have to keep 2 for myself but you can have cars on stand when u come in.

tom will guide yous in;)

Already spoke to you about this Jurgen, but i had a thought

will you be taking any totty to the event? bikini ladies to drape over the cars (mainly mine!) i can even sort out a tent for them to sleep in (mainly mine!)

remember, sex sells, and JM imports will be the name on the street!

on sunday u can come on mine and on sat you can go on mkivsupra stand, am trying to get more tickets but cant promise

Ok mate I shall be with you on Sunday either way - if you get extra tickets for Saturday let me know and I'll be there too, if not I'm not sure what I'll do Sat but I'll deffo be there Sunday regardless, mate :)