The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello Newbie here

Guest Lucy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i have said to many people looking for a supra, i have an n/a auto 1995 for sale on mkiv cars on this site with 1 year m.o.t and 11 months tax, which is mint and needs nothing doing to it, it is silver, it has been recommended by Lucipher on here who is one of the most respected traders. I n buying a supra you have running costs of fuel, which is about 18-20 mpg, your insurance sounds good, and then usual costs such as m.o.t., tyres and wearable parts i.e brakes, a disk and pad change is about £250 per axle and a yearly service about £300, as far as n/a(normally aspirated as opposed to turbocharged) there is little to go wrong so long as suspension etc is ok, there are a lot for sale from traders and importers ON AUTOTRADER most of which have not been properly sorted, please have a look at mkiv cars for sale on here, there are a good few for sale, impervious also ha an n/a auto for sale as well as a few others, you will be lucky to find a better car than from a member on here, so please feel free to come and look and make an offer, ps welcome to club

best wishes

MATT

Hiya thanks everyone for your warm welcomes :) and advice etc am going to start the hunt for a supra now

If anyone wants to point me in the right direction if selling wink wink then please feel free to pm me.

I am pref looking to sell mine privately or would part ex for the right amount.

By the way I am a paid member yipieeeee

Hey, i'm from Surrey too, have to drive through to Crawley everyday. Have you ever seen a black one around Gatwick? Used to have a 106 too, can look quite nice just mine always broke down on me!

Nope havent seen one I had seen a black one today which was local that I test drove but first one I have ever driven and not really sure what I should be looking out for, it seemed to drive nicely though.

:)

Now you know what my pug looks like you can look out for me on the road lol.

Hiya thanks everyone for your warm welcomes :) and advice etc am going to start the hunt for a supra now

If anyone wants to point me in the right direction if selling wink wink then please feel free to pm me.

I am pref looking to sell mine privately or would part ex for the right amount.

By the way I am a paid member yipieeeee

id try yours on the pug sport forum first, your not gona get much part ex,

will the sup be an every day car?? if not keep the pug.. it keeps the dirt of the sup:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the pug needs slamming girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get it sorted.... it needs to scrape on every speed bump.... mine does and it looks great..:blink:

Yeh only went 35m down but on the best suspension you can get for pugs full bilstein front and rear suspension kit and torsion bar lowered so it still drives really nice too.

Yeh only went 35m down but on the best suspension you can get for pugs full bilstein front and rear suspension kit and torsion bar lowered so it still drives really nice too.

ok ill let you off, i went down 60mm on the saxo and put 16s on it in my boy racer days.. i still drive it day to day and its a bit too impractical. oops

Welcome Lucy, hope you find what your after. Just dont try an park the soop in the same gaps that your used to. :)

mmm yeh thats a good point lol will take me a while to get used to the fact I cant see the front of the front bumper too well lol

Welcome Lucy...come along to the Fairmile in Cobham..its the first Tuesday of the Month.

You will get to see lots of Supras some really ugly blokes (apart from me that is) and some lovely girls.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Also worth checking the Supras for sale section on here...

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Hope this helps..

Si