The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Possibly might be able to bring in late supras to uk

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

Jorgen,

If you need help with registering GTR34's and Supra's, you should speak to Marc from Topspec; they have been importing GTR34's for a long time now, (both modified and standard.) sure the same applies for the later spec Supra’s

Hope this helps you

Interesting??

But BRILL whats a 2002 TT6 in top conditions going to be on the road over here price wise then?

• 5 weeks later...
Wow very interesting, didnt think this would be ever possible! Let us know how it goes! Whats the loophole or is it top secret?

top secret lol

are top secret making loopholes now i thought they just did cars lol ----- edit: one day i will learn how to do this right

Just out of interest (as i dont know)

How come you cant import these models anyway. What law stops you from dooing this?

I think its called ESVA, newer models fail on emissions as the ESVA emission requirements are stricter than the SVA emissions that older cars are subject too.

At first this sounded great- 2002 VVti's 6's coming in! But then that means that the 18 vvti 6's lcurrently here won't be as valuable and go down a few thousand, which will push the '97s and UK's down a bit, which means that the 93-96 J-specs are going to be worth two fifths of fuck all when it's all said and done.

At first this sounded great- 2002 VVti's 6's coming in! But then that means that the 18 vvti 6's lcurrently here won't be as valuable and go down a few thousand, which will push the '97s and UK's down a bit, which means that the 93-96 J-specs are going to be worth two fifths of fuck all when it's all said and done.

At the end of the day Gaz, I don't think that 2001/2 cars are going to come flooding into the country. According to the NZ site, Toyota only made 386 Supras in 2001 and 337 in 2002. That's N/As and TTs, whether auto or 6 speed.

I'd love to get my hands on a later Supra, but if it is possible, it all depends on cost.

I'm not willing to pay way over the odds just because the car is a bit rare, when I've got virtually the self same thing already, just 3 or 4 years older. If they are what I think is sensibly priced, (I don't mean cheap ;)) I'll probably be pestering Jurgen for one :D

Anyway, these days, nobody buys a car as an investment. I tend to think of anything I spend on a car as money that's gone for good. Anything I happen to get back when its sold, is a bonus ;)