The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OMG, I'm in love!

Jake

Well if it needs properly mapping its gonna have to be done, or is he happy to leave it half done.

I'm sure starting with a partial map is easier than starting from scratch though. At least you'll have some settings saved to get home on if things go wrong.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder why he hasnt posted,

he's been out in it all day

Yeah I've been out scaring myself :D

I tried ringing Tuning Japanese to see if they'll tell me the password but they had already closed for the day. I'll try again tomorrow. I hope they don't charge me for the password. That would be a bit of a rip-off, wouldn't it?

I had a good feeling about the Motec mapper guy at 'RE:Worx' in Pompey he seemed to know what he was talking about and was confident without being smug. They've got a Dyno Dynamics RR and all the gear

So I've booked it in with them for mapping next Tues, as long as we can find out the password.

Jake

cant help but notice you are claiming 540 rwhp on a similar spec turbo to myself and you absolutely slagged me to f**k for claiming 510 rwhp, where did the last owner get it dyno'd was it Thor perhaps, what comes round goes round

:D Good point mate! :D

He had it Dyno'd at Tuning Japanese in Basingstoke when they fitted the Motec but to be honest I haven't gone through all the (masses of) paperwork he gave me with the car yet. I'm just repeating what the seller said the power was.

Did I question your rwhp though? I thought it was the claimed Flywheel figure I was disputing, no? You might be right, I'll argue about anything when I'm in the mood for it.

:D Good point mate! :D

He had it Dyno'd at Tuning Japanese in Basingstoke when they fitted the Motec but to be honest I haven't gone through all the (masses of) paperwork he gave me with the car yet. I'm just repeating what the seller said the power was.

Did I question your rwhp though? I thought it was the claimed Flywheel figure I was disputing, no? You might be right, I'll argue about anything when I'm in the mood for it.

nah just takin the P**s mate very nice motor good on yer

nah just takin the P**s mate very nice motor good on yer
Thanks mate, and everyone else for the nice comments.

Paul,

On the PHR website it says "The PHR Stage 1 is capable of 520 RWHP at 18 psi utilizing the factory fuel system and electronics, or 630+ RWHP at 29 psi using the PHR Stage 2 Fuel System upgrade and MAP ECU."

So I suppose my claimed RWHP is very possible, seeing as I have a Motec ecu and 800cc injectors, etc etc. iDunno for sure but hopefully I'll be able to say on Weds next week when 'RE:Worx' have mapped it for me.