The mkiv Supra Owners Club

rear diffuser fitted

uk-rich

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi - I have some of these being done m8 - especially if using the one I gave you as template!

#

Oi yourself... i did not say that i was having loads made for sale did i. iam having one made for myself, and yes when i have had a mould made and if other people ask me to have a carbon one made for them then i will, but i will not advertising them for sale so dont panic...

Any way its not like you have had them patented is it...

Bollocks to all you....Do luck didnt design the diffuser for it to look good its there for a purpose.. if Rich likes it fair play to him for not following ther trend;)

I too have one , not fitted yet but i have had a mould made for it and am having some made in carbon fibre if anybody is interested.

I would be interrested mate any idear on price yet? :D

#

Oi yourself... i did not say that i was having loads made for sale did i. iam having one made for myself, and yes when i have had a mould made and if other people ask me to have a carbon one made for them then i will, but i will not advertising them for sale so dont panic...

Any way its not like you have had them patented is it...

Well if you are giving them away then I'll have 5 mate... :)

If not...a tad insensitive if I am trading in them...

Guest Flat4_ire
Whats the point in decorating under ur car :blink: can hardly be see tbh

looks shite

sorry had to get that in again

It looks a little strange at the moment, obviously because it's blue on a silver car.

I'd like to see it painted as part of the bigger picture, ie a pic of the whole car, and with some spats on as well, I think it might look OK

Guest Flat4_ire
It looks a little strange at the moment, obviously because it's blue on a silver car.

I'd like to see it painted as part of the bigger picture, ie a pic of the whole car, and with some spats on as well, I think it might look OK

might? and OK? sure that isnt good enough, the supra is a sleek sexy machine, this yoke stuck on takes from that look

Well if you are giving them away then I'll have 5 mate... :)

If not...a tad insensitive if I am trading in them...

lol is that the the case for all the other traders on here who also sell simular products to you...?

I would hardly say that making a couple of diffusers is competition for you is it. like i said mate, not adverstising them or doing a group buy so dont worry.... well not yet anyway:p

Here is a picture of the same diffuser on my car with the Do Luck style spats, to give you an idea of what it looks like colour-coded. It looks okay, but I have to admit, if I had the choice again, I would have tried to find a more lairy-looking diffuser... but it's not easy in the UK!

Word of advice, make sure it's on VERY VERY solid!

Andy

word of advice if anyone is thinking to buying one of these units and putting it onto there cars :

1: the units are fiberglass , and when fiberglass gets too hot it ignites , i had mine smoke when i first got it install during the summer , the edges of the unit may catch the exhaust , so you need to cut a section away , maybe put some heat wrap stuff on the edges were the fiber glass gets exposed.

2: Dont use the support that is intended for the rear axel . another words dont put the unit on the rear support bar without any thing else holding it in place , else above 100 liptons the unit gets that much downforce it just lifts the unit of the rear support . Yes i said downforce , because the edges of the unit are exposed to the air going round it , therefore catching it and pushing the units down ....it really kills the purpose of the unit !!!!...that has been my experiance , so its really just for looks at the moment.

not wishing to get drawn into any trading discussions but:

Burts offering a carbon fibre option, so its not identical to PaulsE original "copy" from the original "do-luck" ,... is it?

Bingo ;)

Burt's copying a copy so the only one breaking any copyright is Paul E...unless he's made a significant change from the original to call it his own.