The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet 11th june

sim

Guest gzaerojon

im gutted i missed this one :( i was on a stag do in crawley last night and came back this morning but later then i wanted, i did have a drive down to brighton but it was past 3 by then, couldn't see anyone so drove home

was it a good one?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where did you all go? i had a drive round but couldn't see anyone :(

for us it started at pease pottage, then down to stanmer park, then on to the jugs at kingston (near lewes) for drinks and food, then on to beachy head for ice creams and more drinks.

was a great day, really nice to see eveyone and the cars looked great, loved the convoy, sure we turned a few heads :D

a few of us had a convoy from Pease Pottage down to Stanmer park, where we meet the rest. Then we headed back along the A27 to the Juggs pub nr Lewes, then on to Beachy head, where some of us had a mr Whippy.

Also had a guided tour of Beachy Head by by Mr T ( cheers Andy )

then another drink at a nearby pub !

Guest gzaerojon
for us it started at pease pottage, then down to stanmer park, then on to the jugs at kingston (near lewes) for drinks and food, then on to beachy head for ice creams and more drinks.

was a great day, really nice to see eveyone and the cars looked great, loved the convoy, sure we turned a few heads :D

ah so the non brighton brighton meet :D no wonder a didn't see anyone

my cars all done by turbofit now so i'll do the next one :)

Hi everybody

Thanks for a great day out. Enjoyed the various convoy's along the way. Worked out alot better this month getting to the pub a little earlier and still time for a drive down to beachy head. More faces and names to remember, a nice bunch of guy's and gal's again. Got home about 8pm with a few detors around M23 and A23. Just watched Grand prix and had more food. Will post up some pic's on Tuesday as we are off to the Ashford meet tomorrow evening, prob straight from work.

Hope to see you all next month.

Cheers,

Susan and Andrew

Lindsey- it's not the size that counts ;)

the bigger the better you should know that by now mate:p . yeah great day out. nice to see you all and the newbies. im glad we were able to get food this time. i enjoyed convoying to beachy head and the walk on the cliffs. and the weather being good to us. hopefully see you all next month.:) ps great pics chilli

Hi everyone

Gem and I would like to say thanks for a lovely afternoon out with you, for our first time, cruising around in the sun and visiting some rarely appreciated 'local' beauty spots and enjoying some new found friends. Good to put some faces to the names known on here. Food and ice cream wasn't bad either!

Lee - did you manage to find your way out of Eastbourne easily enough after getting fuel? I did wonder if you may have needed directions! Sorry about that. ;)

Good to see the photos up on the site already Lyndsey... wish I'd taken some.

See you all again soon.

Andrew & Gemma :)

PS. Can't wait to get my Nur Spec on, then I can wake the dead like everyone else! :D

Thanks for a great day, me and julie really enjoyed it and it was a great day for the meet its a shame that one arm is now more tanned than the other!!!

I had a quick drive round Brighton but that too was gridlocked like the motorways and saw another black Supra.

I haven't uploaded many pics yet but here are the ones so far...

IMG_1575 (1).JPG IMG_1587 (1).JPG IMG_1578 (1).JPG

Thanks for a great day, me and julie really enjoyed it and it was a great day for the meet its a shame that one arm is now more tanned than the other!!!

I had a quick drive round Brighton but that too was gridlocked like the motorways and saw another black Supra.

[ATTACH]37678[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]37679[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]37680[/ATTACH]

Lindsey: *points to the second picture* That's our one that is *GRIN* :D

[ATTACH]37678[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]37679[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]37680[/ATTACH]

if you saw a black supra in brighton it was prob me. becouse i went to brighton to have a bit of a cruise before i went home:thumbs: i thought id join the chavs in brighton:)