The mkiv Supra Owners Club

brighton meet 11th june

sim

normally not a fan of white supras...but that one there looks fantastic.

must admit both white supras looked really nice (and I don't normally really like white cars) and the one with the full C2 kit looked excellent, loved the rear of that motor, looked great :)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone

Lee - did you manage to find your way out of Eastbourne easily enough after getting fuel? I did wonder if you may have needed directions! Sorry about that. ;)

Hi, yes we had a nice drive back managed It ok. It was a great meet, see you again soon.

Lee & Nancy

must admit both white supras looked really nice (and I don't normally really like white cars) and the one with the full C2 kit looked excellent, loved the rear of that motor, looked great :)

thank you!!! it took a long time to get mine as clean as Mr T's!! When I left Beachy Head there was some strange black stuff over the front bumper - guess I'll be cleaning it again!!

if you saw a black supra in brighton it was prob me. becouse i went to brighton to have a bit of a cruise before i went home:thumbs: i thought id join the chavs in brighton:)

you're Supe looks different from down below on the sea front!!! Suprised you didn't see mine parked up near the old pier, mind you the traffic was that bad it probably hid it

I like to take my time (hurts my teeth!). Great group pic, its just our legs look especially short for some reason. Maybe its just my 'puter!

By the way, I just wanted to mention, the really nice white kitted up Supra in Eastbourne... is for sale! We saw it on way home from guiding Lee and Nancy to the petrol station. Idiot I am didn't jot the phone number down. If you know of anyone that would be interested in this gorgeous example let me know and I'll track him down. I don't know how best to let the club know, cos I don't think he's a member.

Love the group shot, not because I took it, but that is what makes the club so special. It is the people you meet on the various get together's that make it so enjoyable to drive the extra mile. The car's may play just a small part.

See you all soon

Susan (Mrs T)