sim

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Mark.

Looking at the map it's not very clear how you get there however.

Where exactly do you exit the A27?

Is it the exit that goes to Crowhurst Road?

look up lewes rd its just of the a27 at falmer

I'm meeting Mr T at Pease Pottage services (on the M23) at 12:00 If any one wants to meet up with us they are more than welcome - the more the better in my opinion!!

Let me know if you are planning to meet us so that we can wait for you if your late!

Good news is the weather is meant to be hot :Pling:

Ahhhhh, the truth come out ;)

are you part-taking in the the meet on Sunday Dave ?, theres a convoy from Pease Pottage too.

Might not get to pease pottage on time as Im partaking in a spot of golf in the morning if not see you in the park.

bastard.:p Anyway.......you gave me the directions

dont blame me. i didnt give you any directions. i thought you new where you were going. its still funny:nana: :rlol: :ecstatic: im not going to pease pottage now. i will meet you all at brighton

think I'll be coming unless something comes up. Is the convoy happening or not? if so, 12 at pease pottage right? probably come along to that for the convoy down :)

There is 3 of us at the moment, meeting at Pease Pottage service's,M23 (southbound), at 12pm,

Myself, Vanessa & Charlton, If anyone else wants to join us they are more than welcome, just let us know for sure if you will be there,so we can wait if you or anyone' who is late arriving.

Cheers Andy