The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'95 J-Spec NA Supra

Matt 6

Don't really want to let this go but financial situations might make me!!!

Looking for sensible offers at this moment in time as I don't really want it to go but if I get offered the right money and it will help me out then it has to go.

As the title says, it's a 1995 NA. I bought the car in September last year when it had just arrived in the Uk from Japan. For road tax reasons it was first registered to the guy who imported it and then transfered into my name straight away, making me the first proper owner over here. The car has got around 58k miles on it now and has been dry stored over the winter. It was put into storage at the beginning of November and was only re-insured this week.

It has just come back from the bodyshop 2 weeks ago. The body work was extremely straight but each panel had a small mark in the paint and I personally wasn't happy with it so I have had a full respray. All glass bar the windscreen were removed to do this as the front screen rubber could be folded back and painted under. All the bodykit was remover, handles, mirros etc and all painted seperatly. The alloys have just be shot blasted and stove enamled in white again too as once the respray was done it made these look a cream colour!!! Now it all looks the same colour and extremely shiney.

The car its self is in fantastic condition, it drives lovely. It has a manual gearbox in it which makes it nicer to drive in my opinion. According to the importer it has a Razo Quick shift fitted to it to but I wouldn't know what I was looking for. I have fitted a genuine TRD Leather Ball Gearknob to it since I got the car aswell. There is a double Din Nakamichi audio unit fitted which is a single Cd and Mini Disc player, this all works fine. I have fitted a band expander to it too so I can listen to Uk radio on it. Apart from these few bits the interior of the car is standard and very clean.

The exterior of the car is next to mint now after its respray. It has got a full bodykit fitted which consists of the following: Bomex front bumper, Regulus Side skirts, Regulus Rear Bumper Extension and TRD Rear Spoiler. I also have a standard front bumper which came on the car which has a Regulus Front Lip Extension on it. The suspension is factory Bilstien all round and rides lovely. It has got standard J-Spec brakes alround too, with some uprated front pads fitted. All the calipers have been cleaned, painted and re-stickered. The alloys are 18" OZ Racing, with 8.5J on the front with 235/40 18 Bridgestone tyres and 9.5J on the rear with 265/35 18 Bridgestone tyres. As I have already said, these have been refurbed due to colour not looking bright enough next to the new paint!! I have got new OZ graphics on the way for them too. It has got clear side repeaters and genuine clear facelift front indicators fitted. The headlights are slightly yellow, I have had them polished and it has made a massive improvement. The engine bay is standard in everyway, no after market filter taking power away from this engine. The exhaust is a replica of a HKS item I believe. It has come from Japan and is stamped with the JASMA badge, it gives the car a gorgeous sound but isn;t over powering at all. I can easily manage to hold a conversation whilst cruising at over 80.

It hsa got a full CAT1 alarm and immobilizer fitted which helps keep the insurance down. It currantly has a private plated fitted and this will be removed if it sells. Like I said, don't really want it to go but needs must I am affraid. Please feel free to make any sensible offers on the car, maybe even considering Part Exchanges.

The pics aren't upto date yet as weather hasn't been good enough to get outside and photograph it since the paint job.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really not sure on price at the minute, the market is crap really but then again this ain't the usual rubbish found forsale. Not going to be the cheapest NA in the Uk forsale but deffinatly one of the best forsale at the minute.

• 2 weeks later...

Matt and i spoke on Tuesday about it. If he accepts my offer, or wants to discuss it further, i'm def buying that car! It's absolutely gorgeous, quick too! Even though Matt did overcook it doing the graceful U-Turn under the tunnel! :eyebrows: Nice colour too! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.