A.J.I. - UK-manual TT - 1995 - 51K

trd3000gt - manual TT - 1998 - 30k

supna - NA - 50k

Heckler - Manual TT jspec - 1994 - 52k

V- manual TT J spec - 2000 - 33k

mark_bond_007 Jap Spec TT - 1993 - 44K

Gordon F Jap Auto TT - 1993 - 42K

FAR J_spec TT 1995N - 66k

Branners UK 6sp 93 L 122k (do I win...? )

whitesupraboy2 NA 1996 (pre facelift) 5 speed - 99K (all miles,guy before me bought with less then a 1k kilometres on clock )

Terminator TT Auto 1995 - 35K

Millhouse - TT Auto 1993 - 33K

foodfreak - Manual TT Nov.1999 - jspec - 22k (done 4k in 3 months )

amazing grace - auto TT- 1997 - 40k

Paul R - Auto TT - 1993 - 44K (soon to be replaced with a 93 TT, Manual!)

CJ - J-spec Auto TT - 1994 - 30k

Mark Ayling - J-spec 6 speed - 1993 - 105k

kent phil 1998 19k

duncan 1998 15k

Certain to have messed this up somewhere, but basically heres the results. Worked it out in groups, lowest mileage first!

If I've got people in the wrong place thats due to exact spec not being clear so I guessed lol

Manual TT total mileage

duncan

foodfreak

trd3000gt

V

Supragal

A.J.I.

Kevin Huntley

Heckler

outatime

MfS

Paul Laing

ad500

Mark Ayling

Branners

Manual NA total mileage

apoc_reg

whitesupraboy2

Auto TT total mileage

kent phil

CJ

Millhouse

Terminator

amazing grace

Gordon F

mark_bond_007

Paul R

SteveW2

FAR

Rob_B

Patrick_Devlin

Average Mileage Manuals

duncan– 3k a year

foodfreak – 5.5k a year

Supragal– 5.7k a year

Heckler– 5.8k a year

outatime– 5.9k a year

MfS-– 5.9k a year

trd3000gt– 6k a year

A.J.I.– 6.4 k a year

Paul Laing– 6.8k a year

Kevin Huntley– 7.3k a year

ad500– 9.3k a year

Mark Ayling– 10.5k a year

V– 11k a year

Branners -12.2k a year

Average Mileage Manual NA

apoc_reg– 4.5k a year

whitesupraboy2 - 14.1k a year

supna - NA - 50k – errrr?

Average Mileage Autos

CJ– 3.3k a year

Millhouse - 3.6k a year

kent phil– 3.8k a year

Gordon F - 4.6k a year

mark_bond_007– 4.9k a year

Paul R– 4.9k a year

Terminator– 5k a year

SteveW2– 6k a year

amazing grace– 6.7k a year

FAR – 9.4k a year

Patrick_Devlin– 10k a year

Rob_B - 13.3k a year

:p All well and good but is all the mileage on the j specs warranted?MMmm wouldn't like to say mileage is genuine on my other motor which is j spec zx with only 46k and its 14 yrs old!! It may well be but who knows what goes on with them.Hope it i sthough..by the way my supe has 47k

;)

Originally posted by Stu

:p All well and good but is all the mileage on the j specs warranted?MMmm wouldn't like to say mileage is genuine on my other motor which is j spec zx with only 46k and its 14 yrs old!! It may well be but who knows what goes on with them.Hope it i sthough..by the way my supe has 47k

;)

An excellent point.

Chris Wilson has looked at mine and other members JDM cars with low mileage. He said that the condition of visible internals, hoses, turbo blades, under side components and other factors were consistent with the miles shown on the cars. It would be an expensive business to replace tell tale parts and cover up wear to fool an expert.

IMHO it would be much easier to take a high miler say 150k and take 50 off. It would be much more difficult to spot the difference than say halving the miles on a 30K car that had been looked after.

I agree with Termie, there is no way my car has done any more miles. I have seen it up on a ramp and it is in excellent condition underneath and the engine bay is spotless.

Besides for a Jap car it has done average mileage for its year. Average mileage for the same year here in the UK is a lot higher.

I won't deny that there must be a few that aren't accurate and have dodgy dealings but I'm sure thats not any less prevalent than here in the UK.

Originally posted by Supragal

Good God it was only a bit of fun..wasn't insinuating that you're all driving dodgy clocked motors!!! :eek:

:p Didn't mean it like that its just always made me wonder after looking around at imports that most seem to always have really low mileage..I know they aren't used as much as a Uk car but have seen people advertising them with un beleivable low mileage..;)

CJ's mileage is pretty impressive for the year!

Am I too late?

80k 1993 J Spec Auto Aerotop Silver (surely colour is a factor?! :p )

I seem to recall that Hisupe's was quite low. Or perhaps I'm thinking of someone else. Who's far's friend with the aerotop with the Supra graphics down the side? I get confused. Anyway, that had quite low mileage for the year I think...?

Manual TT total mileage

duncan

foodfreak

trd3000gt

V

Supragal

A.J.I.

Kevin Huntley

Heckler

outatime

MfS

Paul Laing

ad500

Mark Ayling

Branners

Looks like I may have the lowest mileage UK 6 Speed on the BBS unless someone knows different?

Thats probaly due to the fact it speeds most of its time in the garage being pampered, it gets more attention than a pet!:p

Originally posted by 200SX Boy

Also, I'd like to ask peeps like Branners and Mark how their car's 'feel' after such high mileage? We hear all this talk of the Supra being bullet proof, etc, but since we have some high mileage examples in the group how do they really feel after that many miles...?

Mine's totally fine - the only rattle I have is the tailgate (I know, I've even bought the rubbers but never got around to fitting them!), its 100% reliable, feels as solid and goes as well as when I got it (at about 50k). :cool:

I would be surprised if many supra's are clocked. The LCD odometers would make it too tricky for your run of the mill fraudster I would have thought.

I don't for one moment believe that there isn't a gadget or trick for rolling it back still, but just think it would be too trick for the usual suspects to manage it.

I can't remember what the mileage on mine is. It's seems to have been so long since I drove it.

How about another poll, what's the longest your car's been off the road :p