The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Noobie!

Guest Ikari

Welcome mate, bargain at that price. And I thought mine was cheap!!! So do you live in the Winsford/Northwich area too then? Another addition to the already large number of local Supras! Get some pics up by the way :)

He lives in Northwich John - I will have to introduce you sometime! ;)

P.S - ordered my TRD bumper and rear spats yesterday for replacement. Rock on. Give me a call sometime soon....

He lives in Northwich John - I will have to introduce you sometime! ;)

P.S - ordered my TRD bumper and rear spats yesterday for replacement. Rock on. Give me a call sometime soon....

Cool, another Soop for the area! They're getting almost common round here now! Gone for the TRD option then, nice one. Gonna fit my spats as soon as I get a good weather day free.

Oh yeah, only got the car on Sunday! And it’s rained ever since apart from one morning and today……so today was the first real opportunity to open her up….oh my….haha a couple of other cars felt the wrath this morning on the trip to work I can tell you! Haha

:)

Tell me about it!! Bought my twin turbo on Tuesday and I have had only 1 dry evening to go outside and play with her :cry:Too much of a handful for me to play in the wet!

To top it all off, I've looked up the weather outlook and it's supposed to rain for the next 5 days!!!! :banghead:

Damn that Sod's Law!!

Tell me about it!! Bought my twin turbo on Tuesday and I have had only 1 dry evening to go outside and play with her :cry:Too much of a handful for me to play in the wet!

To top it all off, I've looked up the weather outlook and it's supposed to rain for the next 5 days!!!! :banghead:

Damn that Sod's Law!!

Racelogic Traction Control mate ... then the worlds your lobster :D

Shaun.

Guest Ikari

Cheers everyone, like I say your all too kind.

SuperSupra I remember you, chatted to you at the end of last Saturday night in the Anderton, still had my MX then, I was with the Potts. How’s it going man? 

Stevie_B, Adam, SupraStar 3000, your all right it is a cracking car to own, but I guess you guys already know that! Haha. 98% better looking than other cars? Mmm I’d say 99% hahaha ;)

As for you Pete….I have no idea what you are talking about….Ikari Warriors?? Hahaha.

Yeah I remember mate, one of my favorite 2player arcade games of all time! Hence the name, and the fact that I make these damn things as a job now! Haha 

I’ve been looking at some of the Soops on here…..all of them are superb…looks like I’ve come to the right place.;)