Supra Pictures... Scandal!!!

BURT

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Change your pics Jazz, they make you look like arrogant, any girl worth the effort doesn’t want to see pics of a tuned car and some muscles. You have to do it subtly, ie. Stand next to your car with a smile on your face with a vest top on, show the car, show you, then show a little bit of muscle too. But to show a pic of you flexing your arm!! Lol, its just rather sad, and any girl would go, urmm, look at that guy, he thinks he’s so good!

Not trying to be nasty, but working as a model, in a job that’s filled with arrogance, the last thing any girl that aint a chav or slag wants to see is a guy that loves himself, showing desperation if I would be so bold as to add.

Change your pics Jazz, they make you look like arrogant, any girl worth the effort doesn’t want to see pics of a tuned car and some muscles. You have to do it subtly, ie. Stand next to your car with a smile on your face with a vest top on, show the car, show you, then show a little bit of muscle too. But to show a pic of you flexing your arm!! Lol, its just rather sad, and any girl would go, urmm, look at that guy, he thinks he’s so good!

Not trying to be nasty, but working as a model, in a job that’s filled with arrogance, the last thing any girl that aint a chav or slag wants to see is a guy that loves himself, showing desperation if I would be so bold as to add.

im not looking mate lol already taken :)

well all i can say is jazz your a star, and you put a smile on my face many times, fair play your only young you have so much too learn, mmmm was i like that at that age, no but how times are changing :D

lol i guess i will be turning into to a man soon as i will have mortages to pay aswell(soon) just starting my new job and being independant :)

lol, why you on a dating site then?! :D

bloody hell its not a dating site its HI5 if you have a hotmail account everyone one of your school mate who also has a hotmail account join HI5 its a friend connection not bloody dating