The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lucifer and MKIV Store

Guest sunnyG83

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO!

I think there is alot more to be said actually!! I did let you down yes, and I obviously underestimated the time that had passed. I still need to send you a cheque for the interest acrewed, instead of that I will send you the entire oil cooler setup Free of charge, including take-off plate and remote assembly. Now there's customer service for you!

I have your address on file sir.

:faint:

Martin, that is outstanding. I don't know what to say mate ....

... thanks

Mike

Martin is the Daddy

He has always keept me informed on products i have brought from him,even with my order of my emanage harness as i was away he keept turbofit informed of a small delay

I will continue to buy from him for a very long time too come keep up the good work fella

WOW!!!! Customer service like that is very rare. Martin, remember that T88 turbo you couldn,t deliver last month, can i have one free, hee hee, only messing, welldone m8.

Seriously though, C/S like this is obviously good for all of us, it gives us confidence in GOOD traders.

Still a way short of T/Fit and K/Racer though? These guys put me up/fed and watered me, and then felt guilty of taking my money cause of one or two delays, bless em!!

WOW!!!! Customer service like that is very rare. Martin, remember that T88 turbo you couldn,t deliver last month, can i have one free, hee hee, only messing, welldone m8.

Seriously though, C/S like this is obviously good for all of us, it gives us confidence in GOOD traders.

Still a way short of T/Fit and K/Racer though? These guys put me up/fed and watered me, and then felt guilty of taking my money cause of one or two delays, bless em!!

lol you got put up in the the turbofit b&b too :D

I have nothing to hide with the below comments, every word is True. However It was at a time when I was very busy and I was let down by someone else in the chain.

I have refunded the FULL amount PLus interest for the time I held the money. Any other traders do that for anyone? I think not. :p

There is always one, if that is the only problem you get with complaints then you are doing well, i mean look at virgin trains and i don't see Branson shitting himself, well done on your responses cheers

Matt:taped:

Thanks Peter, I assume teh other Digi Adjuster never turned up?

Doing another group buy right now, not at the same prices though if you are interested, but we can do a deal just for you ;)

Sorry to say Martin, but there is only ONE Adjuster arrived by Parcel Force.

I have everytime a look at your Threads but in the moment no Money. But if money arrived again I will give you a info for some new toys.

Cheers

Peter

• 1 month later...